Deathwing Mount Confirmed

I hope so. I don’t mind spending money and buying things if they truly are amazing but some things in my opinion should be attainable in game such as this mount.

1 Like

Everyone? No.

Limited time mount+Having to do challenges to get it.

4 Likes

Oh and here’s another flying mount. But your still grounded for months…and months…then a week before the next expansion you finish pathfinder 27. And your grounded again in next expansion for 2 years…

3 Likes

Complaining just to complain. Noted.

9 Likes

I mean, initially there will be a lot of people with it. But over the long run, people who start playing after the 15th anniversary, or people who return after the anniversary is over, they’ll never have a way to get it. Sort of like the Horde motorcycle, or the Core Hound mount (even if it’s been reskinned as other mounts). After a while, it’ll get more and more rare.

4 Likes

There will always be a whiner. Me? I’ll be sitting here thrilled with my mount, uncaring if others have it because it looks amazing and isn’t meant to be rare, obviously.

It’s plain and clear to see that most of us are excited and some will always complain to complain.

10 Likes

Very cool… but you need to add a white haired option for human females now… There are going to be a lot of people wanting to mog Daenerys :smiley:

4 Likes

I made an entirely unreasonable yelp of excitement when I saw that it.

3 Likes

deathwing mount and it’s not in the store

proud of you, blizz

9 Likes

Alexa, Burn King’s landing.

8 Likes

I am going to fly MY Deathwing over EVERY capitol
DRAKARYS FTW!

3 Likes

Right after we nail Orgrimmar!
I’ll show ya how to burn a city!

Unless…

You bend the knee!

3 Likes

Wait, this is real?! Awesome! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

All I’ll have to do is take off this helm, slap on a Mooncloth robe and let the RP begin!
(yes I know she’s HUMAN but seriously, she doesn’t get burned as in ever and the dragons are cool with her. there’s more than just ‘human’ in there)

1 Like
4 Likes

I just felt a great disturbance on the forums, as if a hundred thousand RP players screaming about their 'mersion and then were suddenly silenced.

7 Likes

Now that’s a mount!!

5 Likes

That is metal.

5 Likes

Omg it needs to have a mount special where he breathes fire

4 Likes

He is the Bruce Campbell of dragons.

4 Likes