Deathwing Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Deathwing (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Server: Deathwing.

Name: Ipseity/Nypheria… Mage

Guilds: Slash cry/Raiding Rainbow, Poseido, Orly Factor, Priory of Scion

looking for any alliance starting classic perhaps forming a guild. ive kept in touch with quite a few players over the years, some of us are wanting to get immersed in classic.

find me here and add me if interested. if you were in any of the same guilds or inertia members as well.

3 Likes

Morning Deathwing!

Naze here, (Paladin from Amnesty). Looking to reconnect with anyone from the old crew.

We’ve started a guild (Horde this time), running at about 35+ strong at the moment committed to Classic. We have ~10 people from Deathwing including guys from Amnesty, Inertia, and Reign of Valor currently in the guild. We hooked up over the last couple months through vanillafriends.

Please PM me if you are looking to respark that old fire on the Horde side this time.

My discord ID: Kickproof#9753

2 Likes

Yo Deathwing. Arias here!

Good amount of Inertia dudes from vanilla/BC/(Wrath? maybe?) are gearing up to play. Alliance most likely because I can’t (won’t) play anything except paladin and I have to make everything about me.

We’ve even convinced Dalara to try out classic, so you know we’re super serious. ariasimmortal#0246 on discord, hit me up.

6 Likes

Server: Deathwing
Name: Andren - Human Rogue
Guild: Reign of Valor

I played mostly during Vanilla/BC, Wondering if there are any other members still around?

3 Likes

We’ll see Arias.

4 Likes

Character Name: Gabriel

Class/Race: Human Paladin

Guild: STING / Devils Paradise

Hey all! It’s Gabe, original creator and leader of the guild STING. We were pretty big at our peak and would love to reconnect with any old friends. We downed Rag close to the end of 2005 which was a blast as I remember. I have been able to get in touch with around 20 or so people and we have a discord ready to go that we all hang out in.

After I quit the game in 2006-2007 to play another MMO (LOTRO I think) for a little bit, I transferred leadership to Jaldy and then it was transferred again to Tashed - who then renamed the guild Devils Paradise. To me, DP members are the same so come one, come all! Let me know who is around so I can get you an invite to our Discord.

RedDog#0332 on Discord.

2 Likes

Name: Gassan (Dwarf Priest)
Guilds: Reign of Valor/ORLY Factor/Inertia

Would love to reconnect with people :slight_smile:

Discord: EndlessPillows#1111

2 Likes

Name: Arcady (Human Priest)
Guilds: Ravencrest Watch, Descension of Anarchy

Hoping to see some old friends!

9 Likes

Hey, even if it’s only for one day you’re still trying it!

Name: Poosnarf, Night Elf Rogue
Guilds: Descension of Anarchy, Poseido

No place like home :slight_smile:

Discord: Discypl#6554

2 Likes

Dantu, Dwarven Priest

Descension of Anarchy, Poseido

Hit me up on Discord, Dantu#0714

1 Like

Hey Deathwing!!

Name: Drey, Night Elf Rogue
Guilds: Raiding Rainbow / Slash Cry. Poseido maybe for a bit? I don’t remember its been a long time.

Probably going Horde this time, would love to reconnect though!
Discord: Drey#6089

2 Likes

I could have sworn you were in FEST at some point…

3 Likes

Poosnarf doesn’t even want to mention FEST. Feelsbadman

4 Likes

Boboonlsd->Kraris dwarf paladin. boborena dwarf priest. Fest guild, I’ll be starting a priest or warrior.

2 Likes

Name: Anida
Race: NE
Class: Druid

Guilds: The Perfect Edge, Reign of Valor

We’re on Fairbanks.

Discord is Anida#5899

1 Like

Can you come down to Silithus and kill Darothia for me? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hey guise, what’s going on in dis thread?

I’m planning on rolling some casual raiding Horde for Classic. BFA bums me out.

10 Likes

Name: Ciaro
Guild: Disciples

Race: Night Elf
Class: Warrior

Looking for:
Bullvai, Church, Brother Kisar or anyone else who raided with the original coalition that got into Molten core.

Also looking for an individual named REIMAR.

9 Likes