Death Knights and Dragon Flights

Hello everyone! :angel:

So the next expansion is about Dragons right? And Alexstrasza is the title art character and all that. My question is this, because it just dawned on me. Back during the Legion Invasion… someone I know may or may not of paid a visit to a certain Ruby Sanctum for information and also raised a Red Dragon into unholy servitude.

…They also may of murdered every single Dragon in said Sanctum as well for funsies. Assuming I— they were silly enough to leave proof of my-- THEIR crime. Let me try this again. Uhh… do you guys think it’ll come up at all over the course of the expansion, or any casual dialogues with the Dragon Queen? …Or should I— ahem. Should I tell THEM to bribe Nozdormu use his pocket sand on Alexstrasza?

Just trying to make sure that someone I’ve known my whole life does not meet with a terrible fate. You could say I am emotionally invested in their continued existence like all good friends… :japanese_ogre:

19 Likes

Yes, I do recall that very heinous event…I am sure the red dragonflight will all be shill about it, they have yet to bring it up in BfA and SL.

3 Likes

Thanks!

My friend feels infinitely better. Still better l chat with Nozdormu about pocket sand.

2 Likes

There is a quest that refers to it in BFA.

5 Likes

Drustvar. Have to stop a dk who thinks it’s not fair that the Deathlord is the only one to get a cool mount. The reds are well aware of who did what.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Hah, I mentioned this before you did OP!

What’s funny is that I did not do the Legion Campaign on this character, sent a gift to Alex from Ysera and she was still angry at me.

… for something I didn’t do.

3 Likes

Mistaken identity I suppose! Locutus, fire up the cubes. We’re going to need to bring in all of our brothers and sisters to assimilate— I mean ‘convince’ the Dragon Queen that it was not us it was uhhh… Mal’ganis! Like in the quest! …Yes that’ll stick nicely. -steeples hands like Monty Burns-

We’re law abiding Knights, yes sir, law abiding Knights. That’s us. Har. Har. Har.

Commentary: …Urge to slay crimson scale-bags rising.

6 Likes

Yes, of course. I’m certain that we for sure wouldn’t commit such a heinous act haha…
laughs nervously while trying to hide the dragon cadaver i still have

Should be a special dialogue if you are on the mount when approaching her. Or even better she one shot’s the dk if they get to close on that mount. It’s one thing to have committed crimes. It’s another thing to flaunt them in a powerful being’s face.

I’d go with.

4 Likes

That was an awkward time for Death Knights.

I am still waiting for the paladins to come chat about the incident at Lights Hope.

5 Likes

You get to taunt her like that during the Night Fae questline. One part of it has you go ask Alexstrasza for help with Ysera; if you fly up to her with the class mount she does an emote that’s basically just her glaring at you. Apparently she’s very forgiving.

That happened during Legion for the hidden Ashbringer skin. Basically, you go ask the Ebon Blade for help corrupting it and everyone agrees to call it even.

2 Likes

Didn’t know that. Going to have to go back and do that.

Danuser said in his interview that dks will get some special hate from alexstraza

1 Like

Yes, but you make a choice during that quest, so they should remember that.

What is it?

Even if there is, I don’t think it’s going to pose a problem. The dragonflights usually aren’t in the mood to hold grudges. If they were, the Reds would be killing orcs left and right for what they did during the 2nd Great War.

If they offered me a cool mount I wouldn’t of done it

They might not hold grudges but they can probably give a few choice words on being disappointed or disgusted on what’s happened before sending you off to kill or fetch something because they need your help.

1 Like