Death Knights and Dragon Flights

Why would it? The same group invaded Lights Hope Chapel killing the Paladins they came across, all in the hopes of raising Tirion into one of the Four Horsemen. So why would the dragons hold a grudge, when you can invade the paladin class order hall and no one says a world.

Kind of a spoiler, but you have to decide to either help another DK raise a dead red dragon for his mount like you did, or you help the dragon’s relative stop the DK. There is extra context if you do the quest as a DK who did the Legion class hall quest line. The quest is in Drustvar.

I remember it clearly. There was a war going in, against the legion, and the red flight were holding back vital information needed for a brand new Corvette that was important to the war effort. I have long since forgiven them for their transgressions.

This provided good real world training for Paladins who would otherwise, be stuck in the office all day. You don’t see the Ebon Blade crying when the Paladins did the same to use do you?

Wait, when did that occur?

Had a funny thought.

Alexstrasza glares at you and takes a deep breath.
Post fire player DK Returns to life. Possessing Bolvar’s terrible acne, but alive! “Yay, I’m alive again!”
Fellow Death Knight who witnessed this kills them and brings them back. “Awww…”

Kinda like this scene.

Can someone ELI5 what the pocket sand thing is?

Pretty sure they do bring it up during the Heart of Azeroth and Night Fae storylines.

They just can’t let them actually retaliate because they can’t stonewall players from completing the questlines.

Or, maybe, they know deep down inside, they were the ones in the wrong.

1 Like

Part of the hidden artifact. although there isn’t much hostilities unless you fly in at a bad spot.

Ebon Blade was WAY more receptive to the Paladins in their class hall then Paladins were.

I know. I was there.

My question is this…declarative statement.

The DK Mount questline from Legion has you raise a long-dead red dragon as your mount using the remnants of its own power.

I think you should plan for your ‘friends’ demise…
#SorryNotSorry

1 Like

If you a DK well too bad you cant get exalted with red dragonflight you can only move between hatred/neutral XD Also you are blocked from any quest related to them. Surprise

2 Likes

You expect me to face consequences for my own actions? What sort of nonsense is this?

3 Likes

Alexstranza should just one shot any DKs that come near her.

1 Like

I know what was I thinking let put the blame on your ghouls they went on a rapage and killed all the dragon not your fault they went cray cray. You tried to stop them

Pfft these guys are jokes, bring on the Reds!

1 Like

Are we really the bad guys here :thinking: