Death Knight Eye Customization?

Is there some kind of rule where undead creatures and beings can only have blue colored glowy eyes?

What if I wanted yellow? Or even red? In Warcraft III there were necromancers, liches and undead creatures that had eye colors ranging from white, to green, to yellow and there’s been WoW artwork showcasing purple eyes and red eyes.

So while I’m fine with my eyes being perma glowsticks, with all this in mind why don’t we have different eye color options given to us yet? I know Death Knights have a very icy blue theme, but we also have the Blood spec with a lot of blood red color schemes as well as the Unholy spec with a lot of green themes.

At the very least I would like to have these accented color options available in customization to match my primary/favourite spec.

11 Likes

I would love to have violet or purple eye glowon my VE DK.

Also;

4 Likes

More customization options are always better, as long as they’re simply made available and not introduced as cash shop products.

1 Like

Mine’s a NE so I can have black eyes. :wink:

I can get over the eyes. All I really want us to be able to sling my BotFP over my back.

If we’re borrowing WCII Death Knight spells and talents, we should be borrowing their red eyes, too. Especially given that Arthas is no longer the Lich King and the fantasy has grown beyond him.

I will never roll a DK in Retail, because the flames are just silly to me. At least there should be an option for that to be turned off. But red eyes do make sense, as well. Green could be done as long as it is different green from Blood Elves and Night Elves.

They should at least have red and green (but not feel green) eyes to go with their specs imo.

3 Likes

A nice kind of “zombie” tone green would be nice to have. Would fit well with the unholy spec theme too.

You get to customize your eyes!? /s

:stuck_out_tongue:

Nope. Same as Draenei, we literally don’t even have the option.

For years my blood elf death knight enjoyed being a blue-eyed high elf.

i am definitely in favor of green and red version of our DK eyes

I would literally be fine even with just those because at least they’re realistic to the specs as well, the very death magic we harness.

Red and green is nice, but i would love violet or purple unholy-like eye glows…

Also non-glow yellow like forsaken has would be cool too.

Purple coloured glowing eyes would look rad on a Death Knight.

1 Like

I’d like to see more options as well.
I wouldn’t mind if the wispiness on or off was an option as well.

I’ve got a blood elf death knight, I’d quite like to have red eyes. The venthyr helm has the effect that he wears, but having that be his actual eye effect would be great.

Should have options for each spec and maybe even an orange Bolvar color since they added some weapons like that.
Be a cool option on dark iron, but I also think they should have a frost beard option as well.

2 Likes

Oh man, Dark Iron frost beard option as Death Knight. That is too good, thank you for bringing that image to my mind, it works so well.

2 Likes

Honestly we should have frost dwarf customization optioins for dwarves just for this.

Go a step further and make them a regular full option to play as =]

1 Like