Death and Taxes (CLASSIC RECRUITMENT) Multi-World First

Hello, Many of you if you played during Vanilla may know me by my original toon Cherrie, I was a NE Priest in Death and Taxes on Korgath Alliance. I’m looking to re-live the memories I once shared when I raided with DnT back in the early 2000’s. I have some friends that are coming back to help ignite this back into the game when shadowlands releases, and Would love to meet and grow with new world class players as the game goes on! So with that being said! We are re-starting Death and Taxes come Shadowlands!

What we’re aiming for, and who we’re looking for.

It is well known that we aim to be at the front of instance progression: debunking encounters, formulating the strategies, scripting the boss mods, and achieving world firsts. In order to continue this trend for shadowlands, we require a roster of exceptional and dedicated players, which entails active recruitment.

Server: US-Sargeras (PVE)

Some of our past achievments
Illidan Stormrage - Black Temple: July 1st, 2007 (US First, World Sixth)
Archimonde - Hyjal Summit: June 20th, 2007 (US First, World Second)
Kael’thas Sunstrider - Tempest Keep: May 27th, 2007 (US First, World Fifth)
Lady Vashj - Serpentshrine Cavern: May 24th, 2007 (US Second, World Twelth)
Sapphiron - Naxxramas: January 9th, 2006 (World First)
Viscidus - Temple of Ahn’Qiraj: May 3rd, 2006 (World First)

These are just some of our achievements during our reign, We have many more under our belts and would like to add more when shadowlands releases.

Needless to say, we have an extensive past record of US Firsts and a competitive push towards World First boss kills, an attitude we plan to continue as we rebuild to complete end game content. This continuation being one we plan to accomplish with the help of some old faces and those of some new ones. If you’re interested in helping rebuild and raid with one of the most reputable guilds in World of Warcraft, and with a host of world class players, Death and Taxes may be the guild for you.

Raid Times and Days

Wednesday - Sunday 7:30-11:30PM EST

We are currently recruiting the classes:

All Classes at the moment.

Logs must be presented upon voice interview via Discord.

If your class is closed, but feel you could make an amazing addition to our guild, feel free to leave a response and I will get with you momentarily!

16 Likes

5 nights a week? Classic?

6 Likes

Yes, It wasn’t a mistype.

2 Likes

OH MY LORD.

I loved following you all on your exploits and I REALLY look forward to you guys absolutely -CRUSHING- classic.

Good luck Death and Taxes!!!

10 Likes

If you guys werent EST raiding I would be tripping over myself RN XD

Too hardcore for me, but nonetheless good luck!

2 Likes

Why would you need 20 hours a week to clear the raid content in Vanilla?

4 Likes

Well, first let me ask did you even play vanilla? If so you must know why already.

Second, have you ever pushed world first content?

11 Likes

Oh man, I remember Death and Taxes! That takes me waaaaaay back, they were absolutely the talk of the town back in the day. Even on Warsong it was the one guild that everyone was abuzz about.

I remember hearing about things like people allegedly paying just to be in the guild for its name because they were such a big deal.

There was certainly a lot of whispers and murmurs about that guild all the time. So many rumors and discussions while they were around. Shame it fell apart.

1 Like

I started in 2005 but I think that still counts right? Not really sure how it’s relevant anyway.

Apparently not?

Can’t say I have. I don’t see what that has to do with the question I asked either.

2 Likes

To answer your question, If you did. You’d know why it takes 20hrs+ for raiding.

3 Likes

hmmm nooope. I’m just gonna assume you didn’t mean to call me a liar.

Still I don’t see why world first calibur players would need that much time to clear the Vanilla raids especially when they aren’t all out yet.

5 Likes

So you’re saying you can clear MC, BWL, Naxx40, AQ40 each tier when they are released in 2-3 days. Let me know how that works for you.

13 Likes

This is the guild that went downhill because they let anyone in right? That was over ten years ago…

2 Likes

I still have my Atiesh Greatstaff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Naxx is cleated in 6 hours now. This isn’t 2006 anymore what are u pros gonna do with all them hours/days?

4 Likes

Lol tell me that’s not a serious post. Naxx40 was not cleared in 6 hrs. That’s the best one of the day

7 Likes

I am actually curious if that will be entirely true on Classic. As a lot of influencer’s have pointed out, Classic has a lot of things different than PS do. While some things are certainly easier there are some things that are harder such as Classic having a higher, more accurate, Boss Parry Chance compared to PS and such.

I doubt it will be anything like what it was in Vanilla but I am anxious to see the Classic race :slight_smile:

The parry chance isn’t going to be as game breaking as everyone seems to believe…

2 Likes

Oh no no, I am sure it won’t be. All I am saying is that Classic as a whole is going to be different than many PS are and I am anxious and curious to see how the raid race will play out compared with PS’s.

4 Likes