Death and Taxes (CLASSIC RECRUITMENT) Multi-World First

Kidding right? Naxx is literally being cleared within a matter of hours now… just do some searching.

3 Likes

“We are taking WOW back to its original state” -Blizzard. If you played during vanilla, and actually were one of the people who even saw inside of Naxx40 then you know for a fact it took quite awhile to progress in Naxx. When I raided with DnT in vanilla we raided 6 days a week for 6 hrs a night.

7 Likes

Hmmm. :popcorn:

6 Likes

Might I add, Naxx40 was a totally different world then Naxx10/25. That was a joke compared to Naxx40.

2 Likes

I raided naxx and brought Every boss down except KT before tbc launch ended it. Pserver guilds are clearing naxx within a matter of hours with overinflated armor and boss damage values. Albeit a lower parry chance. You’ve got big, big competition coming your way if u think you’ll need 5 raid days for world first this time around

5 Likes

Everyone sucked at the game in 2006. Players are crazy with their min-maxing now. Most people are a lot better mechanically too.

4 Likes

Competition is what we like, We shall see <3

3 Likes

It is literally impossible to clear MC in 2-3 days after it comes out, as the game will be available on Aug 26 in the US.

There is not enough hours to have a single 60 on any server in the world at that point as the record for a fresh 60 on a fresh server, with no professions or decent gear, is over 4 days /played.

If the servers are even up, you’ll be killing Rag before the end of the month? This I gotta see.

I get you will have times where you might need 20 hours a week, leading into a new phase and such, but phase 1 is just MC and Onyxia. And if they follow the vanilla release schedule, you’ll have months of nothing to do but stock mats.

3 Likes

There will be people crazy enough to kill Rag week 1

1 Like

I understand Micky, We’re in this for the competition as we were through vanilla-wrath. A lot of the old DnT members are coming back at classic, We plan to be #1 again just like before.

2 Likes

I literally watched the video of the AQ40 launch being laughably rolled over in just under 2 hours of zoning in. Yes, this type of thing is real and will happen in classic. Typically by guilds who have been doing it over and over again for the last 5-7 years

1 Like

That’s fine, We will adjust our raiding hours accordingly once Classic gets here, and we get the feel of how long it will take to clear content, I’m just looking for additional world class players, who want to experience world first progression.

1 Like

Yes. The same kind of crazy people who fall over dead at their computers after playing video games for insane chunks of time.

Good luck.:+1: Not my version of fun.

2 Likes

Imagine being such try hards that you’d want to be on top of clearing content in a 14 year old game, “debunking” it’s fights that have hundreds of guides on the internet, and wanting to be the “first” to re-run the content.

Don’t get me wrong, I love vanilla, but my god guys, chill out. Wipe the sweat from your necks and have a good time.

I was world first at watching the entire Office TV show for a 2nd time!!! (Sounds stupid right?) Same goes for Classic.

7 Likes

Whatever happened to the guide? I remember hearing a lot about them back in the day but I quit playing in Wrath.

I am still convinced that logistically its impossible to not only get 40 people to 60, get them geared bare minimum for MC, and also get the required water lord rep to get the water to put out the runes for all the bosses in that time as well as clear through the raid itself all in week 1.

I would love to be proven wrong though and would love to see a week 1 rag kill.

6 Likes

It won’t happen.

2 Likes

You mean the guild that gets banned in every MMO they play??:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Week 2 is definitely doable if you poopsock hard enough. You’d need most of your raiders hooked up on drugs or something to pull off a week 1 clear though.

Also lmao 6 nights/week. This isn’t 2006.

1 Like

Raiding 5 nights a week? Lmao, righto, Classic isn’t that hard bro, you’ll clear a raid in a couple of nights.

3 Likes