Dear new microsoft daddy overlord

Maybe, but the forums aren’t really representative of the game’s population as a whole.

Where is this dual spec you speak of?

It isn’t in tbcc.

Your acting like it’s already in the game. It isn’t.

It doesn’t belong in tbcc. Which according to blizzard is a faithful recreation of tbc.

You will get it in wotlkc.

And I was referring to people who play the game. Not the people on the forums.

And the ones who are crying for dual spec on the forums don’t even seem to play the game to begin with. Otherwise the gold cost of respecing wouldn’t be an issue for them because of how easy gold is to get in tbcc.

1 Like

Bobby Kotick, the chief executive of Activision Blizzard, will remain running the gaming business, which when joined with Microsoft will see the overall company run 30 internal games development studios.

Literally just do your dailies and its paid for lol.

Even if they gave us dual-spec, the forum dwellers would just find something new to complain about.

10 characters

2 Likes

You do understand what a request is, right?

Idk the people in my guild, most of whom don’t post here, overwhelmingly want dual spec. Your anecdotal evidence vs mine

1 Like

LOL, our two casual raid nights and one evening of arena on a tuesday and I’d burn through those 10 hours. When exactly would I have time to farm gold?

Oh right, just don’t raid or pvp, then it’s easy. But then I’m … not playing the game

1 Like

And pvp, and level an alt and farm consumes.

I guess you don’t know how to use your time efficiently, or maybe it’s just a little possible that someone might be lying?

you know duel spec came in the last patch of tbc right?

There’s no way someone is playing the game for 10 hours a week on progression raid weeks and getting any sort of real bosses down, let alone pushing decent arena rating on top of that.

2 Likes

He’s taking part of a post and removing all the context.

I was asked how much I play.

The question was asked during the holiday season.

My answer reflected my time played during the holiday season. And doesn’t include afk crafting seasons where I craft 200+ items at a time.

And I was still getting a gold profit per week with raid consumes costs and respecing to to pvp spec for pvp and farming in a pvp spec (and respec back to raid before next week’s raid)

My best advice for you is to double check anything Feywaif says as it’s usually distorted information or an outright lie.

After all he also claimed doing the cooking and fishing daily couldn’t be done in under 10 minutes (let alone doing 2-3 dailies in an average of about 10 minutes) and when I made a video just to prove him wrong he just wants to ignore it.

Will uninstall Linux on all devices for Dual Spec in TBCC.

1 Like

No it didn’t, it was added to the game in wrath. And not even at wrath launch.

http s://wowwiki-archive.fandom.co m/wiki/Patch_3.1.0

I quoted from your post and the quote contains a link. Anyone can go to that post and read the whole thing with all the context.

Yes, you just conveniently left out information for anyone that doesn’t look into the context of it, like the conversation that was occurring, the date of the conversation, or the explanation of things I didn’t consider actively playing the game so didn’t count that time.

You intentionally left it vague because you love to distort information.

Also, how’s that whole "can’t do the fishing and cooking daily in under 10 minutes going for you?

Moving goalposts, but I’ll bite.

How much do you play now then?

20+ hours a week. Sometimes I hit toward 30, but 20 is usually the minimum. And I was still making a net gold profit every week at the 10 hours a week. Although I also play the AH relatively well. So that helps. (Just did 1k investment for phase 3 prices going up)