Dear new microsoft daddy overlord

please bundle wow sub with games pass. also fix dead servers on classic and make retail worth playing again. K thanx!

8 Likes

gibs dual spexxx with every vacin8 purchase

4 Likes

ew no. gtfo with that vacin8

1 Like

community wanted bobby out…heres bill gates

No, we don’t want dual spec.

The retail babies that can’t appreciate the old game design are the ones that want dual spec.

1 Like

Fixed that for ya.

4 Likes

No, you really didn’t but keep believing the vocal minority on these forums crying for dual spec represent a majority of the player base. Because you don’t.

1 Like

No he was right. We

Dual spec comes with Wrath, doesnt belong in TBC

2 Likes

Lol, we got dual spec because the TBC folks demanded it.

All iterations of Classic should have it.

2 Likes

I just want my Master Chief transmog…

3 Likes

People on these forums who want dual spec outnumber those of you who don’t quite significantly but keep telling yourself that

6 Likes

But they read it online!

Maybe, but the forums aren’t really representative of the game’s population as a whole.

Where is this dual spec you speak of?

It isn’t in tbcc.

Your acting like it’s already in the game. It isn’t.

It doesn’t belong in tbcc. Which according to blizzard is a faithful recreation of tbc.

You will get it in wotlkc.

And I was referring to people who play the game. Not the people on the forums.

And the ones who are crying for dual spec on the forums don’t even seem to play the game to begin with. Otherwise the gold cost of respecing wouldn’t be an issue for them because of how easy gold is to get in tbcc.

1 Like

Bobby Kotick, the chief executive of Activision Blizzard, will remain running the gaming business, which when joined with Microsoft will see the overall company run 30 internal games development studios.

Literally just do your dailies and its paid for lol.

Even if they gave us dual-spec, the forum dwellers would just find something new to complain about.

10 characters

2 Likes

You do understand what a request is, right?

Idk the people in my guild, most of whom don’t post here, overwhelmingly want dual spec. Your anecdotal evidence vs mine

1 Like