Dear DPS In Cata Dungeons

Stop pulling for tanks. You won’t be speeding up the run, you are not watching healer mana, and 90% of you can’t interrupt casts or watch CDs.

The moment I see DPS start pulling for me as a tank I turn over tanking to them, usually doing something to drop aggro and kill them. Then that dps either gets booted or I leave and get another insta que while they wait.

If you want to pull faster play a tank.

Sincerely,
Every Tank

56 Likes

Nah, only the bad ones.

16 Likes

Guess this really hits home for you then

17 Likes

Huh? I don’t care if DPS keep pulling. Good tanks can handle anything in these easy Heroics. Need me to teach you?

10 Likes

Dear Tanks in Cata dungeons:

Wait for the group to be in LoS of you before pulling. Check the healer mana, if you just saw everyone about to die last pull, maybe wait and check for a drink on the next. Typing “hehe, just say when youre oom bro” doesn’t work, because you’re chain pulling.

Dear tanks, if you’re in greens with no stamina, please don’t attempt to tank dungeons. Do some quests, get some upgrades, get some stamina. Wear the proper trinkets, use the proper AOE abilities, don’t have less Thunder Clap casts than the Arms Warrior (this actually happened to me).

13 Likes

Well, don’t be shy. Let’s see a clip of you pulling three packs of elementals on the staircase in Vortex Pinnacle this early on and surviving while only you interrupt and the healer has 15% mana.

5 Likes

This isn’t a flex, this is just showcasing bad decision making. Just pull less, you’re not on a timer.

3 Likes

You…you just can’t read the topic, can you?

6 Likes

You aren’t reading any responses in here apparently so I’ll leave you with same question.

Did you make a thread to not see people’s responses?

2 Likes

Topic: DPS pulling for tanks while not watching healer mana or CDs

Random 1k+ Forum Poster: “bUt wHy tAnK pUlL sO mUcH?”

:clown_face:

19 Likes

You want me to create some specific scenario and record it to prove what exactly? You’re whining about Heroics that are barely more difficult than Heroic Nexus. We’re constantly just pulling everything and completing these dungeons in less than 15 minutes. Idk what to say.

Get good?

2 Likes

Nah, I want to see you back up your claim. Show us a clip of you doing it in heroics. I want to learn from good tanks.

1 Like

You’re crying about a non issue but I’m the clown. Okay, you win I guess lol.

Please grace us with more whine threads O King.

5 Likes

I guess the whole point was to hop in, up your post count, make as little sense as possible, then act like we are in competition.

:clown_face:

9 Likes

You have to be capable of learning in the first place.

1 Like

You’re making a whine thread, how does that not make sense? This is my SoD character who will soon be obsolete. But yeah, I’m the one not making sense. Very ironic my friend!

3 Likes

Must have angered all the DPS getting booted from dungeons :skull:. Y’all are whacky.

10 Likes

I’m a healer in Cata and I don’t do dungeons in Sod, so no, that didn’t happen, more projecting and random nonsense!

3 Likes

I’m that kind of tank. I don’t be rude but if say hunter is pulling ahead, I just grab agro and keep going. I do watch the healers mana though and will tell them to drink up. If the dps doesn’t read the post and continues pulling they die. Plain and simple.

But I don’t really care if dps pulls ahead of me. Just grab agro and march on! :slight_smile: Happy hunting.

If a tank isn’t pulling and everyone is just waiting around I’m 100% going to be pulling.

7 Likes