Dear community council members

Please post TLDRs

Nobody wants to read your essays.

3 Likes

Let me be the first to say “Yikes”

1 Like

:broken_heart:

/10char

I can go add one to each of my posts and do one going forward in topics I create.

3 Likes

Can you please TL;DR “(post deleted by author)”? The finer points are escaping me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sometimes more can be said with fewer words.

1 Like

The devs and community managers need detailed feedback to take action on. TLDRs are a good overview for the general public but the essays are a necessity to communicate ideas and problems.

Hilarious. It’s also like the same 5, or 6 people making a new thread every few minutes lol. Is that all the people this council has in it :laughing:

He said “no one cares about your opinion” and then deleted the post.

Added a few that I thought needed it :slight_smile: let me know if you think I should add any more to my topics (I don’t think we need TLDR on replies)

Developers do. They like thorough feed back.
TLDR’s are not helpful. And the council sub-forum is less for us, the plebs, and more for the CM’s to read and relay to devs.

Humanity really should be on the community council tbh, he’s always straight-to-the-point and is not shy about actually calling out these overtuned/unpopular affixes.

Plus he “been around the block” and done everything from scuffed weekly no-leavers with rando pugs to coordinated/high-end keys. I def trust Humanity to address/speak on the issues in M+ waaay more than any of the current posters in there.

1 Like

Please don’t do that. I can handle reading a couple of paragraphs without having to stop for a bathroom break.

Yea it’s kinda messed up they didn’t put me on the community council.

1 Like

Something tells me they value eloquence for this council thing.

1 Like

I think you mean “loquaciousness.” :rofl:

1 Like

Would it help if I read them to you in Megatron’s voice?

1 Like