Dear Classic Devs: Do you really think WSG was meant to be this pointless

How is it pointless? Im having a great time playing capture the flag.

OH let me guess your one of those Min/max I NEED HONOR OR IM NOT HAVING FUN kind of guy?

3 Likes

I agree. Remove loot from raids.

Whats that? No?

OH let me guess you’re one of those PvE min/max I NEED LOOT OR IM NOT HAVING FUN kind of guys.

2 Likes

LOOK AT THIS GUY EVERYONE AHAHA
Were here talking about PvP and this guy comes from left field to ask me if i want to hear the word of god. Discussions about PvP brother

1 Like

Except the gear from raids is meant to get you into the next level raids.

1 Like

I can’t speak for Shadow. But speaking for myself, I don’t set foot in instance pve - it bores the crap out of me. The gear isn’t worth the time wasted with zero fun.

Analogies are hard. Takes a bit of mental fortitude to understand them. Must be tough.

Your* the one who cant stay on topic.

You heard it here first; a suggestion to remove loot from Naxx

1 Like

You’re funny. Clueless meandering arguments amuse me greatly.

Blockquote How is it pointless? Im having a great time playing capture the flag.

It’s not fun playing capture the flag with people you don’t know who may not even be playing the game in a way that’s good for your team. Maybe it is for you, but for most we want to play with our guild mates and friends. Since Battlegrounds are in the game for honor grinding your ability to field a team is directly impacted by how much of a reward Battlegrounds give. Even if you don’t care about honor, odds are someone you want to play with does.

No ones that passionate about Capture the Flag, but it can be a lot of fun when there is a community for it. Right now there isn’t a community for it because at any given time there aren’t even enough level 60’s on my server to even field a single team.

The highest population RP-PVP server doesn’t have enough 60s? Ok.

Qpon, while i understand your grief with the game, perhaps this game just isnt for you? I remember all the happy times we used to have together playing vanilla 15 years ago. I’m still trying to figure out if we were having fun because it was vanilla or because it was us 15 years younger…

The qpon I see now is a man lamenting and longing for those years. You are desperately trying to fix this game, and have lashed out at any that oppose you. Perhaps the only thing that needs fixing, is us.

2 Likes

Wsg is a joke, don’t even bother for solo queue,tried solo queue for wsg 100% against a full 10men premade.

Well said. +1

You mean like every game horde plays against Alliance in AV now?

1 Like

They gave us the wrong AV, it’s that simple.

1 Like

MC had loot in Vanilla. Honour had this value for WSG and for AV in Vanilla.

They both have rewards- and if your premade chains WSG fast wins, you’ll easily outpace AV. Nobody else’s fault that you suck at WSG- AV’s there for you.

Well, we don’t like or hate Alliance AV premade too, joined a few game 15 alliance vs 40 horde.

Queues and AV never existed in this state when AB wasnt an option. Quit reaching for ‘this is how it was in vanilla’ excuses, classic is not vanilla.

nah, its AV

Blockquote The highest population RP-PVP server doesn’t have enough 60s? Ok.

Yes. With over 50 guilds who have cleared Rag on my server, it’s all but impossible to find 10 who will go into Warsong Gulch. /who 60 Warsong never more than a few people on it.

2 Likes