Dear boat to Howling Fjord

You take way too damn long, and nobody likes Borean Tundra…

4 Likes

I like Borean Tundra.

8 Likes

Same
10char

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Its called the Boring Tundra for a reason. Dont lie to yourself, no one likes that place.

1 Like

but i need that sweet sweet goldclover

You can get goldclover in Howling Fjord as well

I like the Thassarian quest line and the gnomish airstrip … but aside from that it’s a pretty forgettable zone.

I like the Borean Tundra, but I never have a chance to go, I have too many chores to get done.

Wouldn’t it be nice to be free to go wherever you want. I am chained to pathfinder. Maybe when that’s all done I might go back and soar across the tribes and beasts of the tundra again.

Those were pretty good times.

I like Boring Tundra because I usually have the whole place to myself :blush:

1 Like

I like borean tundra

I like how insanely dense exp/hr it gives. Nobody actually enjoys leveling anymore anyway, it’s a glorified time sink to cap :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like how this thread has gone down the defense of boring tundra route when my purpose for making it was that the boat to Howling Fjord takes too long : /

1 Like

nobody talks smack bout my tundra on my watch

2 Likes

At least it’s not warlords… I can’t wait to get out of there, unlocking flying damn near broke my soul. No not a zone but the whole damn thing.

Aww, I love the Howling Fjord boat! Especially when it goes thru that little cave, it feels like a disney world ride! Also nothing boring about borean. :smile:

1 Like

The zeppelin to and from Thunder Bluff is what takes too long :laughing:

1 Like

The boat ride itself isnt bad once you are on the boat, but because of the joyride it takes you through in howling fjord, it takes forever to get back to menethil harbor

I’m with you OP, I really never liked Borean Tundra. I’m not sure why. Maybe because Howling Fjord was so much better, so BT looks terrible to me? Not sure.

1 Like

I like it too. That place is chill.

BA dum tss.

1 Like

Probably the case. The only part of boring tundra that I like is the necropolis areas