Dear boat to Howling Fjord

I always make sure to buy a kirin tor ring on my alts after 80 so I don’t have to wait for those stupid boats.

Don’t you like joy? :frowning_face:

I like the tundra. It’s not the most exciting place sure, but the quests are fast to do and grouped up nicely. Fjord always felt a little off to me.

I love Borean Tundra.

I love every zone in Northrend with the exception of the Sholazar Basin. It is totally out of place.

1 Like

Can’t they just burn all the blimps and give us portals. Even the Thunderbluff one takes forever. Why do we even have mages if they can’t poof me to another place? I need to talk to the War Council. This has dire consequences for my patients. :stuck_out_tongue:

Portal to Northrend-Dalaran then a flightpath.

That’s basically for pre-mount characters. I think it’s experiential. I actually liked the longer boat and zep rides from classic.

I agree the boat ride is too boring, and too long. I might have dreamt this but I could have sworn when I went to take the boat (?) from outside the Undercity this morning to Northern that there was a portal in its place.

Agree. I’m sure it annoys some people but it’s one of the few “sense of place” transporations left in the game. Portals are fast but you lose a sense of place just popping around everywhere.

3 Likes