Dear blizzard, about ruby sanctum

Do you guys think it would be possible to release ruby sanctum at the same time (or veery slightly delayed) as Icecrown citadel? I know alot of people are gonna quit after having cleared icc for a while and some classes will really start shining once they get their RS pieces… cough fury warriors cough.

I had a blast with wotlk so far, keep up the great job!

1 Like

Ruby Sanctum is going to be the absolute safest place ever for bosses to hang out. Nothing is dying in there in Classic.

4 Likes

not if they release it at the same time/close to icc :smiley: the trinks are no jokes in there

Release it prior to ICC with adjusted item levels.

2 Likes

They should release it with ICC but you can’t enter it until you have a HC LK kill.

2 Likes

No. No more ilvl tweeking

4 Likes

No , more iLevel tweaking!

2 Likes

This wouldn’t change anything. People gonna quit as soon as lich king/heroic lich king dies

2 Likes

No real point farming gear that gets replaced with questing gear lol

Eh… It should be released before ICC… It was a bone to throw originally because players needed something new after having LK on farm for a year.
Thats not happening this time around. People are raid logging Ulduar already and it has only been 4 months (RDF would fix that but thats neither here nor there).
Ruby Sanctum wont have a long shelf life… Hell, I expect most classic players will get bored with ICC after a month- if that.

1 Like

Rearranging the order of the raids would be a ridiculous change that would actually have an impact on gameplay. Making RS available immediately after clearing ICC-Heroic would not change the original game experience and would definitely reduce the number of players who quit before ever seeing RS released.

2 Likes

Normally im against all changes for the most part. but what your on actually makes sense

1 Like

Wts ruby sanctum attunement 25k

wont it be too hard?

A $3,500 gressil in 2020 would like a word.

1 Like

The problem is. 284 trinks are very powerful from RS.
Release too late → No one is gonna be playing by then.
Release too early → 284 trinks will really mess with ICC prog.

Solution? Best of both - lower ilvl of RS to match ICC ilvl, (264/277) and release shortly after ICC release. Like 4-6 weeks into ICC.

A raid so phoned in that almost no one cares or remembers it… It was that drab and boring.

Halion was amazing. also the first use of the Twilight Cutters in WoW. Now a common mechanic.

True… new mechanics are cool, but overall a very poor quality raid…

Thinking about it they likely developed that mechanic for CATA, but since there was such a slump they phoned in a raid and borrowed some new mechanics…

Speaking of Cata I am somewhat excited for Phase 1 Cata, that really was good content

1 Like

I mean sure outliers exist.

Theres a reason most people didnt do og Naxx and thats because TBC was announced.