Dear Alliance: What Would Make Up for Vulpera

Yes, the horde should have blighted the Alliance to death and then ruled the entire planet!

3 Likes

No ew.

TBH they should make faction-only classes at this point. Is not like the balanced between them matters anymore at least there we would have something cool that’s fully worked on the side.

1 Like

Horde Arrakoa is an odd choice. Alliance were the first one to interact with them in the WC2 novelization.

1 Like

Arakkoa would 100% fit more with Alliance given horde also killed them and Draenei helped them, but honestly… not sure they would be too popular TBH.

6 Likes

Careful. Could end up looking like this. LOL

14 Likes

Well we stole Nightborne off you so I wouldn’t put it past them to have us do the same with the Arrakoa.

I guess I could be missing a whole layer here and perhaps BOTH of these races are going to the Alliance and Horde gets two other ones.

I was a little boy once who felt like this and then I grew up.

We are Horde NOT the Sith

9 Likes

Vrykul would be amazing. We need more absolute unit races because they make amazing tanks. For all their faults, Kul’tirans are amazing tanks.

I would, surprisingly, take a third draenei race if we got the Broken. Preferably the Ashtongue and Akama as a faction leader with a second shadowmeld racial ability, just to make horde M+ fans cry like little children over the MDI. And because paladins with stealth would be bonkers in PvP, even if it was stationary only and had a 3 minute cooldown.

Honestly though, I would like a Shadowlands intro-race. Like, a half-in half-out race thrown out-of-whack and stranded with the breaking of the veil that actually comes from the Shadowlands. Something dark, edgy, and mysterous like the Shadar-kai from D&D 4e (not the elves they turned them into in 5th. The punk-rock tatoos, braids, piercings, and attitude-dripping shadow-humans from 4th). Something almost a vampire, but not quite to capture that demographic.

They would be annoying, but might help get us some players back on principle.

6 Likes

Maybe you never played the Forsaken pre-cata starter zone. The Sith say “We are Sith NOT the Horde”.

1 Like

Half Elves and Mok’nathal

Think about it, both would be a callback to the RTS days of warcraft and would be a reasonable way for Alliance High Elves and Horde Ogres to have playable representation

7 Likes

And while I wouldn’t play one, I feel like the only races that would mollify the general Alliance population at this point is High Elves or Sethrakk.

16 Likes

Personally just give belfs and velfs the customization options to both have high elves and your good to go.

Would rather see playable mogu. Since we now have a faction of friendly mogu in 8.3.

Broken dreanei, eradar survivors since the legion is defeated, there are a number of wow races.

6 Likes

High Elves wouldn’t have the impact the forums think they would. High Elves are a recolor, they would cannibalize void elf audience, be a bit more popular and that’s it. UNLESS they get druids and shamans.

If there’s to be a Third Draenei. Redeemed Man’ari would be much better. Specially because they could be Warlocks AND evil Paladins.

2 Likes

-Sethrak
-Furbolgs
-Wildhammer dwarves (actually dwarves should just get 2 heritage armor versions just like Mag’har)

9 Likes

The Forsaken are for the Forsaken. This has always been a thing, we all know about it, and for some reason everyone in the Horde is just okay with it.

Maybe because, with the exception of the Tauren, most of the Horde is like this.

2 Likes

Oh come on yourself. Mechagnomes got some rather cool unique rigging and animations with their robotic parts, an awesome zone that’s going to be visited for years to come where they play center stage, and their recruitment tied up the loose ends of an important expansion storyline.

Meanwhile vulpera are goblins in fursuits.

Mechagnomes are awesome and are more than a worthwhile counterpart to vulpera. They can’t be blamed because the playerbase as a whole is so shallow and short-sighted.

5 Likes

I’m loyal to the Ashtongue, unfortunately. The only thing the Man’ari deserve is to be wiped out to the last for their betrayal.

They might work as a horde race, though. The horde is down with all kinds of betryal apparantly *cough*sylvanas*cough*.

1 Like

The female mogu are pretty awesome looking.

3 Likes

I hate vulpera models. They look way out of place in WoW as playable characters. Mechagnomes definitely are superior. I wish I could get time to level mine.

2 Likes

LMAO are you a Blizzard employee trying to justify a bad work?

Nah, Giving the Draenei Model to the Horde would be a bigger loss to the Alliance than anything else. Specially if they have unique classes like a Man’ari would.

I don’t think Broken, even the Argus ones, would be popular. Maybe if they made the female faces like withered Thalyssra.

15 Likes