Dear 50k HP hunter, don't ranked shuffle queue

Thats what im sayin

I plan on getting rid of my chat box completely when I do ranked arena.

Don’t presume to dictate how people play the game.
If you want to protect you rating, doing RBGs or do normal Arena.

1 Like

If any class could, it’s likely a rogue.

That’s not how a semi-colon is used.

It’s not used a lot. Just for the kill target.

1 Like

it is today.

Spoiler Alert: Sometimes they do.

honor level means nothing. could be from alliance bg week during comp stomp for all anyone knows

I’m going to need all you 50khp hunters (undead) to start queing Ashran instead. For friendly reasons.

Throw me a bone here there’s like one of you guys per five games.

1 Like

Wont affect your rating as they would have none and thats not how the avg mmr system works. Also as it has a minimal ilvl to que I don’t see how a 50k hp player would be able to que.

What has a minimum ilvl?

Doesn’t mean “nothing”. Higher levels come with people expecting a LITTLE more than someone with honor level 2.

Did they add that this week ?

Last week legit had a 29k health druid in a game.

EDIT : nah this guy lying, just queued on my 35k health rogue.

1 Like

Dear 272 shaman. Your health isn’t that much better.

30k more is pretty good where Im sitting

Considering like 90% of my Honor levels are done battling PvE mobs in Towers during Legion, no, not really.

I mean that’s the fundamental flaw to shuffle, I haven’t looked into it much nor ever done w few rounds with it. Yet I would think it would at least match based on a bracket system based around CR. So I would imagine this would be relevant at lower CR’s, yet not so much at higher.

I guess they should give it the similar treatment to heroic dungeons and LFR, to where there has to be a set Ilvl to que for it. To at least sift out the grossly under geared players. Yet even then they doesn’t gurantee anything in the end.

1 Like

Hopefully they will, but I meant this thread to be light-hearted.

Dear random forum shaman I don’t care one iota about:

No.

Like normal arenas, everyone with 0 CR gets a default of 1500 MMR.

At the same time people tell you to heck off in unrated pvp as well. Kinda no winning here