Dear 50k HP hunter, don't ranked shuffle queue

It’s a fun new experience, but Blizzard just let SL gear and systems stay. So you’re going to get absolutely dumpstered, and worse off you’re going to hurt my rating. Just play unranked and EPGs until you’re a full honor set.

Thanks.

Damn, now I have to start trying this. Hope to see you soon! :kissing_heart:

16 Likes

When you go endgame content (which is what Rated content is) you need to have everything you can get before doing it. If you do it by yourself, there is no excuse for not having it. Also be a good idea to gem and enchant your gear as well. Most people treat Rated like it’s something you YOLO, and it’s not.

BuT mUh gEaR pRoGrEsSiOn.

LOL I swapped to non-ranked, the weekend got me.

1 Like

Its always demon hunters in my experience lol

:dizzy: :rabbit:

Does rating still matter with 3 weeks left in the expansion?

6 Likes

I don’t understand why people would queue with so low hp, it’s just not beneficial for them. They are going to be targeted every single game and they’re probably going to end with 0 out of 6 games won, no score increase, and only 100 honor to show for it.

The rewards are much better in epic battlegrounds before I get the full honor set, and it’s way more fun than being hunted by everyone else in the instance.

2 Likes

I don’t know, would you not scream at a referee at the youth soccer match because “it’s just a scrimmage?”

It’s because they don’t pay attention to anything besides what they get through their game client. Like I saw people rolling around with 100 plus corruption without cloaks in 8.3 and people afking with max stacks from that cursed item from nazjatar. Literally having their characters get killed from anything. Or others trying to do content in korthia and korthia with leveling quest gear.

They flat out don’t know how to get info and play blissfully aloof. What’s even funnier when they try to rail against the current structure without knowing how things work, opting to revert to back to early times. But even then they still didn’t know how to play either.

Now I am going to queue, specifically for this reason.

11 Likes

Not sure why, but I imagine you are doing a dance while saying this. Like Bring on the fun times because I’m ready type dance. With a Happy Jolly Voice

Is this not gatekeeping? Newbies deserve to play, too, even if now may not be the best time.

Oh.

1 Like

They do deserve to play but they need to be made aware of their deficits. Thus allowing them to improve as they can in a time frame that is comfortable.

gonna queue up for solo shuffle now just in hopes of meeting you good sir! what with my 24k hp we’re sure to lose…i mean win.

I like that everyone thinks they’re going to lowbie queue to screw me and the more likely scenario is that you all play together.

I hope the Trueshot Lodge has the outlets covered

I probably wouldn’t scream at a ref and a youth sports event. I was asking because there aren’t any end of season rewards right now? I could see playing for gear rating but even that is only useful as a minor head start into the next expansion.

1 Like

I was kidding, this post is supposed to be light-hearted

Shssssshh.

Free conquest.

Had a 29k Druid queue in once. I managed to save him 1 round for a 4 round win.

Does it though? You’re queuing solo. Sure, some of the games they’ll be on your team but then the others you’ll be playing against them, right? I haven’t done solo shuffle yet, so I may be mistaken.