Dear 50k HP hunter, don't ranked shuffle queue

I’m going to queue in whatever gear i feel like and there isnt anything you can do about it :slight_smile:

lol, imagine caring about anything in this game.

I mean yeah, there is. We can bully you into 0 of 6 round wons for a few matches, and then you’ll quit because the content will be completely frustrating and awful to you.

Because that’s what Solo shuffle is : Bully the low geared person.

Id expect nothing less of this community but will still queue. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The goal is killing 1 person per round.

This isn’t the community.

It’s how the mode is designed.

If there’s a clear target, there’s a clear target.

1 Like

You pay a sub and make posts like these.

I think I’m fine.

Or what? Who’s gonna stop me?

jokes on you baby, i unsubbed. just letting people know how inane their complaints are before it runs out on the 6th.

Thank you. I’ll go rethink my life and buy some crypto.

1 Like

I feel people are just acting defiant of OP and don’t actually realise what would happen if they actually went through with their little threat.

Go on. Queue.

You’ll get killed. Again. And Again.

youre welcome big boy

you play wow, so you probably should.

dont do something dumb like that.

He has less achievement points than you do, “big boy”.

:rofl:

1 Like

so he sucks at the game AND makes garbage posts on the forums? good lord. what is happening.

As someone who has PvP’d a lot (3 levels in honor behind you and I haven’t done any PvP in a season or two) I know exactly what it feels like. I have somewhere around 40 alts at 60 and PvP gearing was one of the reasons I kinda stopped doing PvP.

It’s a joke, so take it as that.

Or what? Who’s gonna stop me?

No, he just plays less than you did.

AKA : you don’t get to say he needs to rethink his life. You have 30% more rethinking to do.

I haven’t PvP’d a lot. That’s not a lot of PvP.

Just hunters?
Sooooo ur saying my 60k hp rogue can go?
Time to que #letsdothis

coming from a death knight, i remain unphased; edgelord.

Yes ! Cant be bullied if we cant find you~

:dizzy: :rabbit:

Spoiler alert: People can play how they want to play. They don’t owe you anything.

1 Like

Spoiler alert : They can if they enjoy getting farmed.