<Deadwood Sellswords> [A] [RP-PvP] [RP-Light] [Raiding Guild]

I would join but those raid times are little to late for me.

I’ve filled out the application. Look forward to raiding classic with you all!

As mercenaries, where would you say y’all land IC when it comes to justice and morality?

I’m rolling Alliance because I want to be the good guys. I plan to RP straight and narrow do gooder types. The whole truth and justice thing.

Sounds like I might be trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

1 Like

I am Darcassan, Night Elf Druid. I am a founding officer of the guild, known amongst our ranks as a First Sword. It will be an honor to test the steel of any new recruits. Submit the application and join us.

@Skdoosh

Well, with going with the mercenary theme, we really wanted to lean more towards ambiguity in that respect. We are more RP-Light, and didn’t want to deter people who wanted to role-play in either direction from joining the guild. Our main focus will be completing 40-man content.

If people want to be more of the ‘do-gooders’ they can be, and we’ll gladly take them for their skill in combat and completing a task. Just the same as we’d take those who are more of the ‘wild card’ rogue that we may have to keep in bounds on missions. :yum:

@Fanghelm

Raiding Schedule is only placeholder right now. It will be based on availability for those who are raid-ready when the time comes.

1 Like

Hey this is pretty great you’re pushing for this. There’s a guild that has an idea for a sorta Caravan sellsword thing i’ll help build. BUT IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY Consider subcrib- huehueuh. I tease but leave a like here or don’t. also if you’re interesting in a Discord where like

70+ folk are all sitting on there hands to see what to do about Rp-pvp server’s

1 Like

Hey, Pintero! Thanks for posting! Yeah I’ve already signed all the petitions and have posted in that thread a couple times. Thanks for the discord link! Let’s hope Blizz hears us!

Looking forward to this WoW classic launch! really banking on RPPVP servers! Looking for those blizzard devs to come through for us!!!

Found these guys through a classic recruitment discord. Awesome very welcoming group. Me and my 3 friends have joined up. Already feels like I’m in game with the discord activity. :rofl:

Bump!

/10chars

Bump it up.

1 Like

guild seems ok

Sounds very promising. Color me interested.

Thanks for all the messages and applications! We have a lot going on for launch, don’t miss out!

Bamp rofl xd

The Most Epic Bump.

Even more epic than the last bump.

Bumper cars

Adventure awaits

hump de bump