Deadmines or Diremaul?

If you get annoyed when people say “LFM DM”, referring to Deadmines, and insist it should be called ‘VC’ then you must be too: lazy, incompetent, ignorant, or arrogant, to take the half a second it takes to shift click on the person’s name to gauge their level and their intended dungeon.

11 Likes

Deadmines is DM because Dire Maul wasn’t released when we started calling Deadmines, DM.

22 Likes

On the contrary, if anyone gets mad at you for saying “LFM VC” then they must be too: incompetent, ignorant, or arrogant to understand that the same thing can have different names.

6 Likes

#AllianceProblems

7 Likes

Private server baby detected.

3 Likes

Lagspike beat me to it… To the Op, sir, pardon me for saying so, but that rod that is protruding from thine rear end, appears to have a rod protruding from its rear end.

1 Like

/yawn
How many more threads do we need on this? Asked and answered more times than one would care to read.

Do not presume to speakest for me, or in what I care to indulge mine eyes in literary engagement, uncultured swine!

Did you even look at his/her profile? They’ve probably been playing longer than you have.

1 Like

This topic and threads about streamers have a 100% chance to blow up. That’s why they keep getting created.

1 Like

DM is Dire Maul. If there’s a conflict with Deadmines you Alliance can figure it out, us Horde never go there anyway.

2 Likes

I don’t look at profiles dude. If he played vanilla back in the day good for him. But, here’s the thing, nobody called it VC back in the day.
So you know what? Money can make you look like you know better, when you don’t.

2 Likes

Daaaaaag bro, assuming there’s only two genders? Triggered.

2 Likes

False. Every rogue wants that Red Defias Mask.

1 Like

Played Vanilla. Have never played on a private server; as someone who works in the cyber-security field it would run against my morals to do so.

Not as well as ignorance can, it seems. You people with your DM=Deadmines in all cases~~nonsense, seem to be rather adept at speaking for other people, don’t you.

1 Like

People called deadmines DM and diremaul by adding the direction, such as DMeast, DMwest and DMnorth.

Nobody on retail called DM(deadmines) VC. That’s a private server thing.

6 Likes

Except that would be completely wrong of you to say, because there were in fact, MANY, before even 2006 that referred to VC as VC :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Dude, I have never once on Doomhammer ever heard anyone refer to deadmines as VC.
If that happened, it was a special case. Because that was not common at all.

Deadmines is DM, it was since day 1 since there was no Dire Maul then. No changes, right?

1 Like