Deadmines Cataclysm

BRD is like, the coolest dungeon in the game.

6 Likes

Yeah, doing BRD was great, it was like a dungeon raid if you wanted to do the whole thing.

1 Like

Its a great story 5 man right… you hit it… you get the picture of what changed… so while leveling how it is now is fine. I think one you flip it to heroic it could just cut out a good bit of the story part. Like the pointless gauntlet before the final boss. It’s like great, lets toss on another 10 minutes on to this thing for next to no reason and see who cannot avoid the obvious rotating death sticks of lightning.

Nothing wrong with deadmines,
Fun dungeon

Thanks

3 Likes

Oh man, wait until shes your follower in BFA and Legion.

The whole mission table shift from WOD felt like your character retires and gets a desk job as a hero manager.

1 Like

the dungeon feels a bit too quirky to me, feels like it was created by the same dev who created uldum and its just out of control with gameplay that isn’t gameplay, its trying too hard to be memorable, everything from foe reaver onwards is just not good, except cookie

I feel like I’m watching a 1970s Carry On film, vanessa is just ridiculous to the point its almost comedic

lol why does he have to provide reasoning behind what he said? He doesn’t like it. I would assume it’s partly due to the long rp and stuff on the final boss.

Gets worse for rogues, shes a main character for the legion class hall.

They don’t, was simply a question, a discussion if you will… on a forum… :thinking:

I don’t think it’s the absolute worst, but I don’t love it and would be perfectly fine to never run it again.

The ToT elevator is the worst part of any cata dungeon.

“Dev1: Hey, let’s add a long, very slow elevator. Players will love that!
Dev2: Yeah, and how about if we have it be buggy so that players who don’t jump will fall through it and everyone else in the group will have to wait for them?
Dev1: Yeah, that sounds like compelling gameplay!”

1 Like

I like it

Seen more wipes on deliriant woman than anything else so far. Dodging the electric things is apparently way too hard for 90% of the player base

Yea was cool seeing it once. As a Tank if I get Deadmines I just leave at the start. No point in even trying that Dungeon with a random group. The first time I did it 5 people were replaced probably took 45 mins. I said never again and I mean never again.

Forged by oldschool Mario here, you’ll never find me lacking on the laser part, and I too enjoy watching my team get zapped, though to be fair it’s fun to watch the tank after you jump from the smelter run right into the first wave of fire and die instantly.

I like it and find it fun.

1 Like

I honestly liked the cata revamp deadmines. But I will always prefer the og deadmines.

And the og shadowfang keep was better than the revamped shadowfang keep to. None of the creatures inside of shadowfang keep had anything on arugal, his wolf, and his worgen minions. Absolutely nothing.

^ This right here, Blizzard.

Its cool that the cata ones are the same locations with new residents. For people who know the history it was cool. Whoever made cata deadmines went a bit overkill with their new scripting tools though.

they should have like an alternate versions so players can still play it og. i really hate when they consolidate things like that and u miss out forever. cant even play og dm in retail

I like the original SFK also. Plenty of fond memories of friends with “release your rage!” Still torment my cousin with “Tell me, tell me everything! Such naughty secrets!” from the countless hours we all farmed that one instance in SM to take turns selling the blue drops to earn our first mount back in the day.

Such a memorable dungeon. Wasn’t in there for years but when I was leveling my Shaman a group wanted to do more of the dungeon and we ended up going everywhere.

Remembered every nook and cranny, and honestly was a blast re-living the amazingly made dungeon. Remember saying to myself it was one of the best ever made.

DM sucks because of the RP. It’s pretty clear. Only part that’s fun is Cookie because of the crazy buff.

1 Like