Dead server doesn't have enough players to report botters

So they can farm 100000 terocone without problems and then transfer the chars over to a mega server and load out?

1 Like

If that happened terocone wouldn’t be 5g+ each

Terocone isn’t 5g+ each on the servers they free transferred to. It’s 3g each on Faerlina horde and Bene ally where they were able to transfer to before (but now cannot so I could see that price potentially going up), and 2g each on Grobb which is the biggest server they can still go to.

I could see the $25 per transfer discouraging this a little on the PVE servers though, but free with no restrictions you may as well load up.

That’s part of what I meant earlier in this thread about farming not being worth it anymore.

Ok maybe on your server but on mine its 2gold.

So if your server is dead, who are these bots selling gold to? Lower pop servers have little to no bots because there is no customer base, so that keyboard turner is probably just a solo player trying to farm just like yourself. They’re also more than likely unguilded due to the lack of guilds on your server.

Ok? Ever heard of black lotus? Where did botters / rmt people get so many lotus? They were on dead servers to bot / farm it there to then transfer low lvel chars with bunch of them in inventory to mega servers, to then make gold and sell it for real money. Not so far fetched is it? They do the same nowadays still just not with lotus.

1 Like

Free transfers available for your server.

OK that is flat out insane… All of the servers just under the megas are so screwed anyway. We get zero new transfers and are trying to function with a diminishing population as people quit and pay to transfer off. Getting really old having zero new blood in the recruiting pool

2 Likes

Truly deep and inspirational wisdom, sage.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.