Dead Guilds: What to do?

I’ll throw in my 2 copper, and this isn’t directed specifically at OP, but just guilds in general: when a guild recruits and sets roles, they choose who may eventually succeed the current guild master. The way it is now gives guilds the ability to choose who can have that privilege, in other words.

Although I do think the OP’s case is unfortunate, I would not change the current system, as it would effectively remove the guild’s ability to choose a successor.

EDIT: With all of that being said, I believe that you can open a support ticket for a dead guild. It may be worth a try, but there are no guarantees, especially since it would have to be an exception to policy.

At no point unless you are at rank to be given the guild by the system with the current rules set in place.

And no one currently has rights to take them.

I specifically setup my bank guild to prevent others from being able to dethrone me (if I ever invited anyone at least). That means ranks 2-4 will never be used by anyone other than me. If I were to invite anyone else, the most they could get is rank 5. This ensures I always remain in control regardless of how long I’ve been away.

1 Like