DCed because sub expired, but it hasn't

Blizz, fix your problem. I am raiding and keep getting booted because of this

Mentioned it in GD but I’ll mention it here too, I’m not subscribed but I was gifted 60 days of game time and it happened to me so who knows.

If you notice it also says go to worldofwarcraft.com so my feeling is it’s some kind of scam

While changing characters I got a popup window in the game client that my subscription had expired, but my account is on a six month recurring payment plan. Logged out and in again without issue. Submitted a ticket.

Being looked into folks, but if you have current time - you should be able to just log back in.

You can always check your time remaining in Account Management.

14 Likes

Seems unlikely to be a scam when it’s a blizzard popup not just a chat message. Looks like there’s been authentication problems for a couple days and blizzard are aware of them. I managed to find a couple other threads with similar problems that have blue posts.

1 Like

same everyone in my m+ group started to dc they came back 1 by 1 then i dced with the same msg

I know its already being looked into but also had the issue happened to me was just sitting in oribos

Apparently this happened to everyone in game at the time. I ended up manually purhcasing another month, not realizing that it hadn’t actually expired. Oh well. I had opened a ticket but have since closed it.

Any reason why I keep getting notifications that my 6 month sub is about to expire? I resubbed again when I first got it then noticed I still had 3 months, that’s whatever though guess I have a 9 month sub now but I still keep getting notifications that my sub is about to expire

me too… thhats filthy… I subbed again not knowing i wasnt unsubbeed… CRIMINAL

Pretty much happening to every kind of account atm

thinking on this I wonder if buying DF with the extra month’s sub has ‘broken’ the system in some way? Whatever it is seems to be fleeting - at least I hope so lol

blizz made a mistake to me disconnected ago. my gametime was fine. they con me for nothing. i just relog and it worked,

Just posting here because I mentioned in another thread, but after that issue, I lost access to all my purchased xmog skins (darter, murloc, CE skins, etc…)

Posting here for awarness

That is an ongoing issue that may not have anything to do with this current one. It’s a stubborn bug that’s been with us for awhile, that we thought was stamped out and it decided it wasn’t done with us. The appearances should return on their own, but may occasionally vanish until the overall issue can be resolved.

Good looking out though, Gretaan. Thanks!

5 Likes

Seem to notice when blizz does it’s advertisement (for the third time) it does knock us off the server. Why is that?

I also encountered this bug while playing diablo 3 which was surprising to say the least. I know you probably can’t give an answer as to why that’d happen but for curiosities sake i’d love to know why thats even a possible thing.

I had the issue yesterday and i was able to log back in immediately. Tonight I tried to log in multiple times and I was unable to. It has been hours now with out it working. I was getting the same message telling me that I needed active game time. My account is active and I should not be getting that error. Not sure if anyone is having the issue tonight, and if it is worse. It is for me.

Have you filed a bug report? The issue that this thread is about was patched yesterday.

Edit:

1 Like