Dazar'alor is revenge for Teldrassil

which is what Alliance players are complaining about.
Horde is allowed to narratively do what they want and bear no consequence for their actions.
Its been happening since cataclysm.

10 Likes

:thinking:

You lose areas that next to no one ever visits ever. We lose important characters, which are never replaced ever.

10 Likes

This just reminds me of a quote from the Undercity fishing quests.

" Hey, look, there are people here. Nothing at all like that tree city that I, a night elf, live in."

It’s aged like a fine wine.

1 Like

No reply.
And a dismissal of “its not really a loss”

:man_shrugging:
Typical Treng is typical.

6 Likes

I like how he applies player actions like not visiting Teldrassil to things that affect the in game world as a story.

5 Likes

Careful. He might reply with a PBS youtube clip.

6 Likes

I outright refute that your losses are important. No one besides Night Elf fans legitimately cares about Teldrassil. No one cares about Teldrassil besides people who want to play the Moral Highground card.

You lose npcs that may as well have been nameless, and certainly no one of power or merit. Indeed, you gained power because Malfurion quit being neutral.

Meanwhile, we lost the most important city, bar absolutely none, of the entire setting.

Then we lost our Orcish Racial Leader, who we only discovered was our racial leader, due to tweets. He was also depowered unceremoniously, to make Malfurion seem even more powerful, as if that was even necessary.

Fantastic.

12 Likes

The problem is 90% of the Night Elf population getting wiped out has less narrative importance then Tyrande getting beaned in the head with a rock.

Darnassus will get fixed, and if it doesn’t then UC won’t either, but any characters we lose along the way are a permanent hit to our story.

8 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

I just think that importance to players matters. The Horde didn’t care about attacking Teldrassil. It certainly wasn’t an even trade for losing Lordaeron.

2 Likes

I think this is like, the most i’v agreed with you on anything.

Yeah, pretty much. Darnassus was a lesser, freshly planted world tree that hasn’t had much narrative impact until now. Lordaeron is Azeroths Jerusalem.

Like, yeah of course Horde players are going to be upset by that.

13 Likes

It really takes a horde player to tell you what is valid and what isn’t.

9 Likes

Apparently so, if you think the World Stump is more important than Lordaeron City.

The literal basis of the thread you are posting in right now is a Alliance player determining narrative importance and demeaning people who think otherwise because they attach to a certain fandom.

So, yeah.

13 Likes

i wonder if the alliance is ever going to be allowed to have actual revenge.
we didn’t even get to kill garrosh since a random green orc stolen our kill.

apparently, for blizzard, alliance revenge is raiding horde cities or killing their leaders.
There something really wrong in the head of these writers.

6 Likes

I am not the one telling you that your losses are invalid. I actually acknowledge them.

I don’t pretend my opinion is more valid than yours which I can’t say you or treng abide by.

9 Likes

I feel absolutely certain that despite Sylvanas betraying the Horde in every way imaginable, the Alliance will get full kill credit and even have the Horde thank them for doing it.

1 Like

Remember when Varian killed Garrosh?
I member.

8 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Was literally about to post that.