Daytime Casual Raid Team Forming For 9.2

Hello All

Anu Annitu is a laid back very casual style guild built of gamers who are over 30 years of age, some working and some retired and like to get away from any and all drama. We have a rule of no cursing allowed and generally we just come and go as we please with no pressure and enjoy each others company. We put our emphasis on hanging out in discord over clearing content.

With that being said casual or not we do like to try and raid and we are building a day time raiding team for the upcoming 9.2 raid and beyond. We will raid Wed and Thurs 12-2 pm est. The raids will begin once the first 9.2 raid is released. We will focus on normal to start and see where it takes us. Again we are about hanging out not about racing to finish raids. We will have guidelines and rules to follow to make sure we put our best raid foot forward however we will not be looking at the chart and booting someone due to lack of dps long as they are making an attempt to improve.

So if you are looking for a bit of an older crowd and want to avoid the language and drama and have no problem moving through raids at a slower pace hit me up and lets talk. You can add me on battlenet at LegendKiller#11170

As of 12/8/21 we need 2 dps to fill out our 10 man team and 1 healer, 5 dps for our 14 man comp.

Hey, hi! I’m interested to join the guild. The environment looks what I’m looking for. I just added your bnet and mine is (covinsky#1400).

Thanks!

do you guys Recruit new players to the game?
18+ here
Bnet: RedSpartan#1138
Discord: RedSpartan#9350
:rainbow_flag: