Dawnweave and Duskweave has almost disappeared from the loot table

As far as I can tell, Duskweave and Dawnweave aren’t dropping for anyone. I got 3 pieces right after I unlocked the spec, and I haven’t gotten a single piece since. None. And every other tailor I’ve talked to has also said they haven’t gotten either.

1 Like

I got 4 Duskweaves from a single mob earlier today and got excited that this may have been fixed… but that’s all I got all day.

2 Likes

0 dusk/dawn in the last few days. Broke something with reset/patch I guess?

2 Likes

I’ve seen 0 dawnweave in the past week from any content. Tailoring is useless currently. What a waste.

3 Likes

I’m a developer and what they are doing right now is good for no one. Updates in the middle of the night that changes the behaviour of the system without any feedback is a slap to every user. The beta exists for this sole purpose.

A few people say it’s too easy then they nerf it to the ground. What is wrong here? They need to take a few step back and gather more data before making changes.

The data is clear for tailoring. The latest changes are game breaking and they’d rather make some rushed changes to delves first. I’ve put the game down for now. Not sure if I even want to raid tonight with my mates.

3 Likes

This is definitely a setback for anyone who didnt stock up before this unannounced change. Cooldowns are just sitting there… going to have to no life it to catch back up if it ever gets fixed. The lack of communication or hotfix in over a week is off putting to say the least.

2 Likes

This is beyond infuriating. It has been a week…

The only reason they nerfed the drop rate was to apply a quick fix to the hyper spawn issue. They need a fundamental fix to how the loot system works to prevent bots. Many other games do this really well by applying account-wide diminishing returns to your drop rate on a per item basis. If you farm humanoids all day on your account then the more cloth you loot the less you get on your account. At the start of each day you get plenty of cloth and the longer you loot the same item the less you get. Most real players (not bots) don’t have time to farm 24 hours a day. This would make the system fair and these gold farmers wouldn’t be able to afford the large number of subscriptions needed to make hyper spawn farming worthwhile if adequate diminishing returns was added to the loot system.

2 Likes

Still waiting. Its crazy Profaned Tinderboxes are now more common than dusk/dawnweaves lmao

2 Likes

right?? Absurd. I can’t do my patron orders or make progress at all for over a week like wtf. There’s countless posts about it in forums now how are they not fixing this.

1 Like

I thought maybe it got fixed, as I got 4 of each in in like 5 minutes of killing the elite kobyss around the Spreading the Light event in Hallowfall … but that seems to be have been some insane stroke of luck.

You might be on to something, I just did the delve with the puppets (T8 if that matters), got about 10 dawnweave and 6 duskweave (various ranks)

Update: okay they definitively changed to drop rates. I am still not getting as many as during early access, they are still rare but at least the darn things are dropping now. Got about 20 after half an hour of farming spiders on Light’s Redoubt in Hallowfall.

The lack of communication is just the disrespect cherry on top of the pie.

For a week now, tailors have had no choice but to endure this issue. Given their track record too, I doubt Blizzard will make it right by significantly buffing the drop rates (at least temporarily) or giving folks cloth that should have dropped for them during the week.

1 Like

Just confirmed, they are dropping more on follower dungeons too. A full run of priory:
-20 duskweave
-18 dawmweave

Still not as good compared to the first weeks tho

1 Like

Also ran a full follower priory: 18 duskweave and 13 dawnweave (30/30 textile treasures and 15/30 on each of dawneave/duskweave tailoring).

Well, tried to run a T7 delve today, got excited because I got 4 duskweave on my first mob kill. Couldn’t finish it due to the overtuning. Then tried doing priory follower and got 3 duskweave on the entire lower level and ragequitted. Looks like the drop rate is still too low?

ran another 8 hours recently and in that entire time I got a grand total of 4 duskweave. the drop rate needs to come up dramatically as it’s absolutely in the toilet.

1 Like

In hindsight, the lack of an official “we’ve fixed this” response should maybe indicate that it is, in fact, not fixed…

3 Likes

4 Bountiful Delves today:
Hallowfall: The Sinkhole
Isle of DornIsle of Dorn: Earthcrawl Mines
The Ringing DeepsThe Ringing Deeps: The Dread Pit
Azj-KahetAzj-Kahet: The Spiral Weave

I got:
8 Dawnweave
10 Duskweave
49 Weavercloth (but who cares cause that cloth is not hard to come by)
12 Weavercloth Bolts (same ^)

1 Like

Yes it is still absolutely pitiful, I am not sure why people are trying to say it’s been fixed. I did a delve an M0 and got 4. I killed a ton of humanoids in the world and got 0 before getting frustrated and giving up. I’m not going to spend endless hours farming this stupid cloth. BUFF IT ALREADY. IT’S BROKEN.

1 Like