Dawn of the Infinite Heroic Difficulty Coming in Fury Incarnate

Dawn of the Infinite Heroic Difficulty Coming in Fury Incarnate

Gather your party and preserve the timeline in Heroic Difficulty Dawn of the Infinite mega-dungeon with the release of Fury Incarnate.

View Full Article

6 Likes

I wonder if the heroic versions will still reward Soridormi rep and currency.

3 Likes

Any word on if the transmog/mount items will drop in heroic?

8 Likes

Here’s hoping for the Quantum Courser to be able to drop in Heroic.

3 Likes

There’s a blue post saying that the end boss will drop additional dragon customizations, and everyone who has collected the old ones will automatically learn the new ones…but I think that is the only change they’ve announced so far, but I could have missed some.

Finally I can complete this without the stress of Mythic ultra hardmode difficulty in a pug!

2 Likes

Does Gorehowl still drop on heroic?

2 Likes

372 ilevel required? Lol things must just fall over.

1 Like

I think it is nice. it takes approximately 40 mins to clear the whole thing.
and not to mention that it is kinda boring

2 Likes

Awesome!

A big thank you to the developers and designers at Blizzard for adding the heroic version of the dungeon to the group finder system.

4 Likes

Hooray. I can finally solo it myself.

I can’t wait to explore the new mega dungeon and listen to the music and learn the fights.

1 Like

This drops veteran gear I presume?

1 Like

It’s a good step for those who still want to see the lore, but don’t want the mess of M+.

3 Likes

It’s not M+ right now.

5 Likes

does the heroic version drop quantum cosmetic items? or have a chance for the quantum mount?

No its probably been stripped of rewards like giving a unwanted dog a bone with all meat already ripped of by other dogs

5 Likes

Reminds me of before LFR existed, and the only people who’d see the raids were those that have done it before hand.

It’s weird that this is happening to dungeons now.

1 Like

That’s dark.

This dungeon drops a thingy that lets me get a mount I don’t own, right?

I might be interested.

1 Like