Darkmoon Faire - No longer on the Calendar

Eww, Bilgewater? I want a Steamwheedle one.

That said…
HI BLIZZARD I AM SCARED LIKE A TODDLER WHO THINKS THEIR MOM WENT AWAY FOREVER WHEN REALLY SHE’S IN THE BATHROOM I need comforting and reassurance
Now.

4 Likes

rabbit, moonfang, and death metal knight renegotiating their contracts perhaps

8 Likes

I’d really love that.

1 Like

They probably just havent reset it for the new year. They’ve done such things before and eventually get around to fixing it.

Maybe you could put a similar post over on the Bug Report, people may see that when they back from their break.

2 Likes

I mean, do you really need it on the calendar?
It’s always the 1st week of the month, every month.

Wrong. That changed with 9.1.5. Now it’s “who the heck knows”.

But really, open up your calendar and go back a couple months. You’ll see.

4 Likes

I noticed that earlier this month, and thought it odd. But I haven’t heard or seen anything in reference to it. Probably nothing, but still merits shed eye.

3 Likes

Ill be keeping an eye out for the faire along with putting in a ticket on the matter, over site or not this needs to be brought to their attention and fixed, most of last year the faire was the first week of each month, if blizz sticks to that then we should see the carnies putting the gates up for it now and they are not

1 Like

In all the years I’ve been playing the Darkmoon Faire has always been the first full week of every month and I have really enjoyed going there with my daughter who has sever brain damage Yet loves to go and see all the animals ( even tho shes seen them before) she loves fishing there for all the little goodies you get not only from the chest you fish up but what you can buy using the “Darkmoon Daggermaw” and lets not forget the concerts with that being said I was extremely disappointed to see that they ( Blizz ) has yet started putting up the tents in the staging area in Goldshire. Maybe if we ALL submit tickets and bug reports this will get resolved quickly.

5 Likes

I want my Darkmoon Faire been here since way back and I am getting near to the mount
and I really want this fixed please

1 Like

The setup tents are not there in Goldshire. WHen the faire is happening, they are there the day before it opens. Today, Saturday 1/1, there are no tents preparing for a Darkmoon Faire portal.

What bothers me more is that there are NO Darkmoon Faire events for the months beyond January 2022, which make it look more like a long-term change vs. an “oops, forgot to add it this month.”

Anybody want a peanut?

2 Likes

I saw this a few weeks ago and just thought they hadn’t finished the new year? Well my mom and I always play the Darkmoon faire together and noticed the staging area today wasn’t setting up?

Ok we’ve been patient but it’s time to get your crap together Blizzard.
But really if they are adding to it I’m all in but they can’t take it away!

2 Likes

That changed with 9.1.5. It was up on the last Sunday in either September or October (too lazy to go back in the calendar right now to look) which caught a ton of people by surprise. Now it’s anyone’s guess if it’ll be up when it usually is or not.

1 Like

But they just added the roller coaster!

Not this time. Swung through the Forest on an Ally toon for the battle pet daily, and the Faire isn’t there.

3 Likes

Right? I’d never get some of the old profession levels leveled on alts without that.

1 Like

Let me into the faire! I need my monthly dose of Blight Boar! LET ME IN.

It is frustrating that with this much notice they didn’t just post a quick acknowledgement that they were aware that it wasn’t going to be up, this sort of communication is what we’ve come to expect from a once triple aaa producer.

The first job I had was in constuction labor and this crusty old-timer used to say, 'If you don’t have enough time to do it right the first time what makes you think you have time to do it a second time?"

2 Likes

I noticed earlier today that it is now on the calendar for next week. Maybe they forgot to turn it on or maybe they decided to change it to the second week each month and just forgot to announce it.