Darkmoon Faire - No longer on the Calendar

I saw this a few weeks ago and just thought they hadn’t finished the new year? Well my mom and I always play the Darkmoon faire together and noticed the staging area today wasn’t setting up?

Ok we’ve been patient but it’s time to get your crap together Blizzard.
But really if they are adding to it I’m all in but they can’t take it away!

2 Likes

That changed with 9.1.5. It was up on the last Sunday in either September or October (too lazy to go back in the calendar right now to look) which caught a ton of people by surprise. Now it’s anyone’s guess if it’ll be up when it usually is or not.

1 Like

But they just added the roller coaster!

Not this time. Swung through the Forest on an Ally toon for the battle pet daily, and the Faire isn’t there.

3 Likes

Right? I’d never get some of the old profession levels leveled on alts without that.

1 Like

Let me into the faire! I need my monthly dose of Blight Boar! LET ME IN.

It is frustrating that with this much notice they didn’t just post a quick acknowledgement that they were aware that it wasn’t going to be up, this sort of communication is what we’ve come to expect from a once triple aaa producer.

The first job I had was in constuction labor and this crusty old-timer used to say, 'If you don’t have enough time to do it right the first time what makes you think you have time to do it a second time?"

2 Likes

I noticed earlier today that it is now on the calendar for next week. Maybe they forgot to turn it on or maybe they decided to change it to the second week each month and just forgot to announce it.