Dark Iron Mole Machine update?

I created Branc in part to use abilities like the Mole machine. It hardly seems fair to just drop it later or maybe they forgot? Whatever, a patch update of this ability would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I was going to faction change to Alliance and be a dark Iron.

Discovered they haven’t updated the mole machine; I didn’t transfer.

They are literally losing money by ignoring key aspects of the races.

2 Likes

What other racial grows in power and receives updates with every expansion?

2 Likes

Better question: what other racial is limited to a set if expansions? Imagine if Vulpeta couldnt camp in Shadowlands.

Additional question: why do you prefer keeping the ability to a few expansions, when it isnt even related to player power. What do you gain other than being unsympathetic because it doesnt affect you?

9 Likes

Mole Machine isnt limited to any expansions. You can use it to instant port from Shadowlands or any expansion to the designated areas.

Ask Dwarves how their archeology trait is working if you want an example of a racial trait that doesnt work in shadowlands.

4 Likes

I race-changed my gnomish mage-engineer to DI for this reason :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Except, the Mole Machine doesn’t have any BFA locations. I’m really really hoping that they will fix this.

2 Likes

Amen brother

1 Like

Yeah? Dwarves dont get any Shadowlands archeology either.

1 Like

You’re making the argument that dark irons shouldn’t get an update because dwarves need an update. Make your own post or simply state they also need an update. I really don’t get this kind of “logic”

4 Likes

No Im not. Im making the argument that racials do not need to be updated with every expansion thats released until the end of time.

This was almost the racial that pushed me to roll a DI, but it really needs an update. If my Vulpera can take a wagon across the great beyond to return to camp why can’t the Dark Iron tunnel between there as well?

4 Likes

TBF, you can tunnel from Shadowlands back to any of the destination points. It’s an extra portal to Stormwind, for example. Since BFA is no longer cutting edge content, it seems like it would just be a decently nice thing to do for the racial. Especially since there’s all those mole machines sitting on the shore of Zandalar. Just always update the content for mole machines at the end of the expansion, that way the mole machines aren’t “OP” for the current expansion.

6 Likes

Right. They don’t need to be updated. The post is expressing the opinion that they should be updated.

3 Likes

Was kinda hoping we’d get that and a point in SLs…

Seems odd for the racial to not be updated further.

6 Likes

Right?!? Come on Blizz, please?

4 Likes

29 days later and we’re still waiting for more mole machine locations at least around Kul’tiras and Zandalar.

3 Likes

I thought there was one in zandalar… hmm

1 Like

Is there? Man, if you can confirm there is, please post a heads-up in this thread! Thanks!

1 Like

Oooh, Please please please put some in Zandalar and Kul’Tiras? Who cares if it bypasses some quests? You don’t need to have done Pandaria on that character to go unlock the Pandaria mole machine points, either- or the Northrend quests to get the Northrend mole machines, etc. And I love this racial, I love Dark Iron dwarves- they have single handedly made a once hard core Hordie into someone all in with the Alliance! (well. Mostly.) Please don’t let this coolness just languish. Add more points! I won’t ask for Shadowlands until the next expansion, But surely the Dark Iron post near Zuldazar, and then one somwhere near the Meadery in Kul Tiras? Or near a bar, anyhow…

2 Likes