Dark Iron Dwarves/Mag'har Orcs next on the table for expanded customizations?

Oh yeah. Forgot to put that in. If VEs can have a hair tentacle toggle, no reason DIDs can’t have a hair flame toggle right?

2 Likes

The fire hair and beard is awesome so no it can’t be toggled to save people from making a bad decision.

5 Likes

It definitely works for me but I can see it being a turnoff for others.

1 Like

I am sure they will get around to them, probably before they finish up the long over due heritage armor sets for the remaining core races :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Definitely won’t argue with more Dark Iron customizations. They’re among my favorite ARs but they could definitely use more options.

I’m indifferent about Mag’har because I don’t really play orcs.

I find this true for both model revamps. The Cata gobby models are significantly different in feel compared to the Vanilla ones, and the remastered gobbies are different again. I might actually play a goblin if I could get an uprezzed version of vanilla goblins.

1 Like

Would be kinda cool if we can get a couple duo eye color options. I would totally match them to my warlock’s demonbolt spell.

4 Likes

I see what you did there.

2 Likes

You know what would be better? Uprezzed vanilla and cata faces added to the current list. More shapes.

Worgens are suppose to be the mirror race and they got a lot of customizations. So goblins should also get more options as well.

Now I know why I was so gung ho about this thread being about the next ones to get them.

The thread title.

You say high elf as if they are in any way shape or form a thing right now. Can’t possibly be a high elf with Entropic Embrace, and those shoddy hair styles. Saying they have all these options when they aren’t even a completed race is laughable.

Advocate for us a completed race “Community Council” member, or don’t even bother ever bringing them up again. There’s no need for participation trophies here.

Where?

Fenelon for MVP and WoW Community Council, the community is behind me.

4 Likes

Really hoping for Dark Iron Dwarves they get a blue fire option when they go DK, would change my DK to Dark Iron so fast.

5 Likes

You touched on everything I was going to suggest for mag har.

I would also like mag har to have selectable clan racials instead of the random one they have now.

Also I was hoping zandalari would get the touchup next personally, but it would make sense if mag har beat them.

2 Likes

Still waiting on the TRUE shattered hand clan skin for Mag’har. I’m talking about the pale grey/white skin with blood red eyes. Also add some scarring options for that.

Look up some of the NPC shattered hand orcs and you’ll see what I mean.

4 Likes

I would hope that in the future you’ll read more than the title and go off half cocked.

You’re a member of the community council, in part representing other players, I’d expect you’d at least look at the main post.

What you’ve posted about so early into this thread will directly affect much of the talk of this thread, pushing it away from what it was meant to be and for little good even then.

Even though this is a game and the stakes are not what one would call high there is some responsibility there, especially since you are a CC member. Blizzard has literally given you their ear.

Please. Take more care.

4 Likes

They need to give them the core dwarf hairstyles, even the older dark iron npcs are wearing those hairstyles, along with the flame toggle. I always wanted dark iron dwarves but Blizz arbitrarily not giving them hairstyles solely for the sake of uniqueness turned me off.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what are the number for the other races?

Oh, would you get off your high horse? Nothing this person said was even really all that wrong. They just brought to attention the fact that they already have a lot of options. Sure, it may be a bit negative regarding the post, but it still rings true.

Really I see what your game is. Trying to put this person down because they’re above you on the pecking order, that way you can rise up yourself by being a little goody-toe-shoes. It’s disingenuous at best. I hope no one here falls for your ploys.

1 Like

This would be interesting. Could be the same type of racial that Zandalari have with their loa. Let Mag’har orcs touch a clan banner and get a special power as their racial.

Other than the fact that it was completely wrong and based on a deceptive number that favors number of categories over actual amount of cosmetics? Void elves both have between 20-30 more options than Mag’har when you count the actual number of options, none of which go over 100 options. But because there’s a few more categories with a few options, like void elf males having hair style and facial hair and for the same general look Mag’har have hair style, sideburns, and facial hair.

Remember:
say one race has 4 categories of options, with 5 options in each
20 designed pieces of customization
625 combinations
6 categories with 3 options each
18 designed options
729 combinations

So like Mag’har vs Void Elves, the thing with less content but more categories will have more combinations than the one with more work put into it.

2 Likes