Dark Iron Dwarves/Mag'har Orcs next on the table for expanded customizations?

It’s my hope that they’ll do that. When you look at those ARs compared to the ones that got their new customizations, the options are pretty thin.

But I admit I am biased. My main is a Dark Iron currently and it would be cool if I could do more with him. xD

1 Like

tbf I’m very biased towards void elves. We’re all a little biased towards the things we like and thats ok.

Even better though there is a good chance that the races you want to see more for will be the next ones in line.

We can all wish and hope that everyone would get a little every time customization comes up and that would be swell but it seems Blizzard only has the resources to put towards a few races at a time.

And even if your races don’t come up come 9.2.5 keep up the list so Blizzard has a roadmap to follow when they come round to em. They can’t know what folk want to see unless we tell em.

1 Like

Very true. Well said. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unique combinations =/= most options.

Orcs are like fourth as far as number of options (by the way ranks 1, 2 and 3 are all Alliance) but they have way more unique combinations because of the stance toggle which favours numbers of categories over numbers of options.

Say, for example, I roll 6 6 sided dice and 1 100 sided die. With the 6 sided dice there are 6⁶ possible combinations (somewhere around 45000) that add up to a maximum of 36 while there are 100 possible combinations on the 100 sided die that can go up to 100. However that does not mean that the 6 dice reach a higher number, just that there are more combinations that add up to a smaller number.

10 Likes

sorry but male goblins need some serious love somewhere

I think the Panda’s need to also get more stuff. Like different face shapes.
Goblins also need to be fixed. They didn’t translate the original look very well, kinda seems like their new look was outsourced to a company that has no idea what they look like.

1 Like

It would be nice to see their options updated. The skins are from WoD and it shows. They have painted on jewelry on some of them. Also, make the back of the heritage chest a 3D object like the front is, instead of painted on.

These aren’t separate ARs. They’re different options for one AR. Trying to count them separate to make it look like void elves have less than they do is disingenuous.

11 Likes

Support. My dark iron mage wants mage hair not a Mohawk, a bald head or grandad hair. Why can’t I really long hair in a ponytail to compliment to magnificence of my beard? I’m super smart. I can do arcane magic so well I’m saving the universe but I can’t have an actual ponytail? Also if I can mole machine between three planets why can’t I mole machine into hell?

Well you say it like that and it sounds kinda metal.

Also why can’t you mole machine into hell?

Not gonna be a great racial if Blizzard doesn’t keep it up.

1 Like

I can’t even mole machine into Boralus yet we mole machined the heck out of the Zocalo during the Revenge of Teldrassil aka the Battle of Dazar’alor. We even disobeyed orders from king boy toy not to kill civilians. Screw that. We ARE the metal dwarves. You tell us there’s war against us and ours, aim us and we kill it all. And kill we did. We even summoned fire elementals to kill their dinosaurs!

(You don’t get to see the battle in the zocalo because it was the defensive position. Dark Irons were specifically chosen to hold back to horde advance because we were the only race the alliance knew could do it, would do it, akd do it effectively. And they were quite effective. If the game showed the effects of the war in no instances Dazar’alor the Zocalo would be a burned down destroyed ruin.)

1 Like

It is kinda odd that the expansion they were introduced in, they didn’t have a mole machine in that content…

(so least that I’m aware of)

They have them in Zandalar at forward military bases. But none that player dark irons can attune to.

Racials like the dark iron and loa ones should be retuned to match the every expansion. 1% extra magic damage is one percent extra every expression. A dot that does 300 damage isn’t even a barehanded white hit. 433 armor isn’t even a shirt. And a mole machine that can travel between planets but suddenly can go no further than the broken isles for no reason at all will quickly become useless. They gave dark irons an engineer wormhole but engineer wormholes get updated. Imagine if you could still only wormhole to the broken isles. Engineers would be furious. Those aren’t static things. They’re dynamic. No spell pushback ever(for this race) = static. 333 shadow damage that heals for twice its damage = dynamic

1 Like

Yessss I’ve been begging for blue hair options for DID DKs since they came out! Love your green and yellow idea too.

6 Likes

Yellow? Why would a death knight suddenly have yellow hair? Green blue and white of course. Yellow?

… why he said yellow in in the quote. Just read it?

4 Likes

Priests and paladin.

He did say it in the quote.

The colors are not specific to only death knights.

Honestly could see my paladin Dark Iron use that…

5 Likes

Tossing my support in for you folks. We all should get our customization wishes. I’m hoping those who play Dark Irons & Mah’gar are heard, and that they listen to your community.

7 Likes

I dislike pretty much all current customization options for Dark Irons. The beard options are unappealing. The flaming beard tips are just ridiculously stupid. The head tattoo designs are generic and dumb looking. I feel like appearance options for this class were rushed through in a day, because they SUCK.

2 Likes

Oh my bad. Sorry homey! Dark irons should have access to all the colors bronze beards have along with their own dark iron colors just like void elves.

2 Likes

It’s a shame Dark Iron don’t have more beard options, or the separate beard and mustache options. They should honestly have everything the Bronzebeards have, but I imagine the limitation is probably due to the special effects on their beards. It can’t be something related to their culture because you can go into old zones and see all the original Dark Irons and they have none of the new stuff.

3 Likes