Dark Iron Dwarf Guild?

Is there a Dark Iron Dwarf guild here? If not what dwarf guilds are recruiting?

2 Likes

While there isn’t currently a notable Dark Iron guild, to my knowledge, the dwarf community has a good number of Dark Irons and guilds that accept them. Dark Irons and the other dwarves have had a shared government for quite a few years now.

Here’s the Mead Hall info, which is that dwarf community. Come on by and have a chat, and I’d be happy to help you find a spot in one of the dwarf guilds.

1 Like

Thanks. Greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Makes me yearn for the Good ol’ days of her Majesty’s Royal Court o’ Thaurissan.

3 Likes

Since Mead Hall’s already been listed, here’s another guild that accepts Dark Irons into their fold that I know of! There are more than likely plenty of guilds out there that I’m still unaware of (I’m still learning things on this server Alliance-side), because there is no shortage of awesome dwarven roleplayers on this server! I think it has to be the best server to be a dwarf!

I hope you find a home that is best for your Dark Iron! For Queen Moira!

The Mead Hall is the dwarf community, not a guild. The guild you just linked is one of the ones that is part of the Hall! Battlestein has some of my favorite dwarves, but I always suggest that a new beard take a look around before picking a guild - mostly because your guild doesn’t matter in the Hall!

2 Likes

Oh, I see! Thank you for clarifying! :+1:

That is why I came to this server - heard there was a good level of dwarf roleplayers. I am still learning Alliance side myself. I haven’t played Alliance since about 6 months to a year after launch.