Dark Iron Dwarf Death Knight?

I don’t think it has anything to do with lore. It’s just that Blizzard doesn’t want allied races starting higher than level 20. Probably something to do with heritage armor. They’d get people complaining that they leveled their DK to 110 and got no heritage armor even though they didn’t boost, and would be upset. Or they’d have people rolling DKs to get easier access to heritage armor, otherwise.

Probably just easier to say “No classes that start higher than level 20 by default” than to deal with those other headaches.

There’s Dark Iron in Northrend. They’re part of the Venture Co.

Goblin dks wouldn’t be playable if they cared about this

Because, at this point, lore matters…

Tbh potential allied race dks could just start like any other allied race but at 55 instead of 20, with their freedom from the lich king being in the past. Chances are most people who have them unlocked already know the story? Idk

Fixed.

:cookie:

The reason being is that ZERO Allied Races can be Hero Classes. I think that ALL Elves should be able to become Demon Hunters. I remember it being brief, but there was a rumor saying that Allied Races might get the Death Knight treatment, but there isn’t much else to be said, since I don’t remember the source, to give you a works cited reference.

You should at least be able to make Death Knight armor out of Dark Iron dwarfs

1 Like