[Dalaran] Retired Guy Looking For US Daytime Guild

My main’s current guild is nice but everything happens in the evenings for me (Eastern US). That leaves most of my time playing just wandering around randomly farming for whatever profession I’m currently working on. It’s starting to feel like a job, which I’m finished with. I would prefer to spend the days doing fun Warcraft retiree stuff not playing farmville. I’m looking for a guild that’s very active, doing raiding (all of them not just EP over and over) and M+ just about every day and between 10am-4pm Eastern US (2pm - 8pm GMT). I can hold my own, but wouldn’t say I’m more than okay skill wise. Main is a 430+ BM Hunter EP AOTC and Mythics up to 13. Have seen the north side of 30k dps in boss fights a few times but not consistantly, yet. Mechanics still get me a times, especially swirlies on stairs.

Or if there are other retired folks out there who would like to start a new active daytime guild, I’m up for that as well.

1 Like

I am looking for the same thing. I raided vanilla, tbc,and wrath and left during panda. Back two months now and already losing interest soloing anymore. I missed everything from pandaria to bfa so would love to catch my main up. Moment of honesty here though, I still haven’t figured Discord out too good yet. Lol Willing to realm and faction change at this point. Have you found anything yet? I actually have an old Cataclysm era guild with only my alts in it. Not too interested in running a guild myself though.

1 Like

I just moved to a new guild that pulled me into a M+ run as soon as I joined, and had more keys ready to go right after. Not sure how active they will be during the weekday, but will follow up here if it turns out to be busy during the daytime.

Cheers

Hey Guys,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP. We run keys and plan content runs and raids, esp for the Deathwing mount this week!

I also have a cross server group where you can come along on raid/m+/fun run nights. We have people on in this from many servers and time. You can be in both a guild and multiple Communities. If you want an extra group of folks to do things with, I can offer you this option.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

We are an older people guild and casual, but fall into the evening bundle. I’ve seen people login during the day, and would love to find some more folk to join them.

We are likely too small at the moment, but would love for you to consider us at some point during your adventures. Good luck <3

Well I didn’t find a daytime raid/dungeon guild. But did find one that is a really good fit for me. Multiple nightly mythic+ runs and 3 raid nights a week. Still open to connecting with other oldsters in the game who would like to have a laugh at ourselves as we try to run keys or get raids together during the daytime.

1 Like