Dalaran destroyed? What's the count now?

rip my boy Varok

1 Like

Horde losses: Camp Taurajo
Horde leaders killed: Cairne (by Horde), Garrosh (by Horde), Voljin
Alliance losses: Theramore, Southshore, Teldrassil, Lordanel, etc.
Alliance leaders killed: Varian, Rhonin, Calia Menethil, Prince Greymane, Bolvar, etc.

5 Likes

By the WRITERS.

We had nothing to do with that, and that’s the entire point I was making. The WRITERS are the ones that choose who lives and dies and it’s about time that they chose to kill off some Alliance leaders.

This list is suspect.

4 Likes

I vote Anduin and Jania and Tyranda, oh and Greymane.

This list is… interesting, I guess?

Bolvar isn’t dead. Calia isn’t dead, and wasn’t Alliance. Rhonin was a neutral character. Prince Greymane wasn’t even in the game for more than a few minutes.

Varian is literally the only character that the Alliance lost. And, guess what, in return the writers killed off at least a few Horde characters.

2 Likes

Also Fordring.

3 Likes

Why yes, they were trying to exterminate an undead menace that just recently rolled through their lands, who suddenly gained the sentience to delight in torturing and murdering civilians.

Forsaken was my 1st Vanilla race, and boy oh boy did that faction enjoy war criming.

1 Like

Also a neutral character.

Sorry, I don’t know what that portmanteau means.

Was Saurfang leader? I didn’t think that anyone was properly named since Garrosh. Wasn’t Vol’jin the Orgrimmar leader in WoD, and Sylvanas from 7.0.3 > 8.3ish, then rokhan since?

The Horde can’t have a Warchief, their Warchiefs always seem to go crazy.

It’s when you mash two words together to create a new word. It wasn’t really a portmanteau, I was just being lazy.

1 Like

No, and he was killed by Sylvanas.

Vol’jin is literally the only Horde leader who wasn’t killed by other Horde.

2 Likes

By the writers.

1 Like

Psh he went out like a punk, stabbed by a demon, pssssh weak.

The rampant levels of double standards OP has in every single repost is amazing

2 Likes

Vol’jin got screwed by that one guy who was uncomfortably into Sylvanas, pretty disappointing honestly. I would’ve loved to see him alive in Legion.

1 Like

You mean her Dark Ranger lacky? I can’t remember his name. He just followed her EVERYWHERE.

Not Nathanos, I meant the writer who was way too into her. But… Yeah he was weird too.

Uh, one of the devs was “into” Sylvanas, i think they should have gotten help about that one. Wellll that is likely a ban comment, Oh well.