"Daily quests now reset at 7:00 a.m. realm time". welp, this sux big time

You don’t need to complete a daily every single day.

1 Like

I think it’s best to let others decide for themselves what they should and shouldn’t do, mm k?

Odd concept to grasp for some it seems.

You could change your morning routine to do the daily heroic and not worry about it in the evening. If you can’t do it on a particular morning, then do it at night.

You just have to adjust your mindset.

You can’t anymore. Not with this change…Unless you get up at 6am >.<
Before the cut off was 10am. And it gave time to do it.
Now it will be 7am.

You misunderstood me.

Make it your routine to do the heroic daily at 7 am (or later) and then don’t worry about running it later in the day.

Seems like a very unnecessary change.

idk, we all have days that we just dont have time to login, even for a minute. And having the morning after allowed to make up for that.

Dumb change.

1 Like

Lazy, lmao. What a clown remark.
Or, I have a full time job and cba doing another hc+ in the middle of the night or early morning. It was clearly not intended to be able to get 8 conquest per day instead of 5. Don’t be a moron.
Just do your daily heroic+ in the evening after you get home from work like most people.

Why should I be punished because you’re unable to do so.
Who says it wasn’t intended? You? Because it doesn’t suit you?

It very well could have been a gimmick.
And at this point, everyone who’s been doing this already got all badge loot and Runed Orb is down to 1k gold from 3k.

So yes, changes like these cater to lazy players.

Im assuming the dungeon that pops up at 7am is different then what pops up at 8am, otherwise yea its once every 24hours each so how can you get 8?

Ok i misunderstood tes explanation

@tesalyn

Youre saying at 7am the dungoen is selected but quest isnt available till 8am, so until 8am you can do the dung for the satchel and then once general reset at 8am hits you can get quest amd the satchel resets again?

7am dungeon changes - so does the quest (if you haven’t done it yet)
Actual daily reset (used to be) 10am.

SO, if you haven’t had a chance to log in the day before, to get dailies done or whatever, you had until 10am to get it all done.

But not anymore. Unless you wake up at 5-6am i aint doing that.

I get the regualr dailies reset, was just trying to understand the 8 badges a day thing

It wouldn’t let you get more badges over all just that you could get 8 in a 12AM - 12AM period if you skipped doing it the day before.

So it wasn’t a problem at all.

I took day to meant daily lockout, not like u can finish monday heroic tuesday morning before reset and then do the reg tueaday heroic after reset

Yeha, so. Let’s say right now. 3pm. You go do your H+ for 5 badges.
Tomorrow morning, before 10am, you can go to the quest giver and see the NPC behind him to see what’s the new daily dungeon. Today we got Oculus… but tomoorw at 7am it could be Azjol Nerub. So you go and do Azjol Nerub for another 3 badges. - as it will drop the bag. You did 2 dungeons in 1 lockout for 8 badges.

2 Likes

Oook i got u now :slight_smile:

what time is the fishing contests now?

Id imagine it’s the same. 2PM ST

This doesnt make any sense. You are missing at most one day.

Before, if you missed them at night you could do them in the morning.
Now , you just do them in the morning when they reset. If you miss them in the AM then you can do them at night.

Its literally the same exact thing lol. Youre just doing them right at reset instead of time crunching before reset.

The more i read your comments the more evident that you are upset you cant scam the badge system vs taking advantage of dailies…

Hows it scamming exactly?
Satchels are hooked to daily dungeon, not the quest. If anything, it is intended behavior.

Didn’t your sub expire like a month ago btw? I remember you saying how much u hate the game…and yet you’re still lurking around.