Daily life as the alliance

Ummm no, actually plenty of Horde players are feeling this, there are more Alliance dominated Servers than Horde. 16 Alliance servers, 10 Balanced servers (within 5%) and 11 Horde Dominated. But Alliance cries harder.

Also im on horde dominant server but today I was tanking brd for some lvl 52-55 players .

The entire group except me because plate+lvl was 1 shot by rogues who would zone in and out as we were trying to summon.

So I guess roll rogues and terrorise your horde overlords .

Honestly, players behaving like this are only going to make things so much worse for themselves going forward. Even when battlegrounds come out, who are you going to do them with if you run all your opponents off the server? I really don’t have any sympathy for these kinds of trash “pvp” players.

Hell, it’s somewhat like the video shows on other servers but nothing near what this video shows on Grobbulus. By all estimates I’m aware of, it’s somewhat balanced population wise. Yet, I can’t stand pvp anymore and have decided to reroll on a pve server. I only went on a pvp server because of my friends and the kids, but found that it just pisses me off too much and I just don’t need that ruining my day anymore. If I could transfer my characters off, I would, but I can’t so I’m rerolling. Anyway…

just re-roll as horde. Horde honestly don’t have these problems (in my experience). Sucks that one faction (generally) has it so bad compared to the other… if only Blizz could give people a fxxking response or an update or something about their plan and thoughts. ZZZZZZ

The secret is to not care. Accept that everytime you go to pvp zones alone you are probably going to die. If you don’t die lucky you.

If you go with group your chances of surviving increase alot but if you run into a raid you are dead .

Ill fly to a flight path and expect to die instantly. If I don’t then great :+1:

You best option is to just roll PVE and in a few weeks you’ll be level 60 again . Happy and bored out of your mind . But at least it will be safe.

Most of us don’t want to change factions, or lose progress on our characters.

Trust me when I say from my experience in Vanilla that the best move you can make is rolling PVE and just do battlegrounds .

I really wanted to make a female human warrior like I had in Vanilla but after seeing polls before classic that most were going horde I knew what I would be in for if I rolled Alliance . Never again would I want to go through that hell.

So I had 2 options

Horde PVP or Alliance PVE.

Im really sorry you didn’t have this foresight and wasted all your time progressing only to find you can’t really win.

I might agree with what this guy is trying to convey if his voice wasnt so pompous and annoying. UH UH UH UH UH UH UH…watched 30 seconds and wanted to jump out my window.

Whoa you can get herbs on your server?

I had little difficulty farming sungrass and ghost mushroom in the hinterlands. feralas away from Dire maul area has some sungrass. Even inside dungeon instances like dire maul east and maraudon have ghost mushrooms. There are places where herbing is possible lol. I don’t seem to have any problems getting invis pots.

You should probably level up and show us how its down there tough guy?

Whoa how many corps hops do you have to do to make it into DM? Your hinterlands doesn’t have death squads!?

Night elf Deamon hunter, dosent understand the issue, everything is checking out here.

lol I have to show you how to farm herbs? If you cant that isnt my problem.

sometimes they do stroll thru but I manage to get the herbs I need. Its not as bad as searing gorge. Corps hopping doesnt bother me once I get there too.

better dead than red

1 Like

You know, I feel bad for the Alliance on Skeram with the imbalance but as I’m the “garbage” lock that you killed in this story, let’s get the story straight.

The two locks that you initiated the fight with, were chilling at the Horde Flight Master, waiting for that priest - that helped chase you afterwards - who was logging into her lowbie alt, so that we could summon her there.

You were at our flight path, looking for afk’ers. You initiated the fight, killed me and then you died from the other “garbage” lock. The priest logged back in and hell yes we were going to camp you. We chased your cowardly another word for donkey all the way around moonglade and you died and took the spirit rez.

I never post on these forums, but I do like to read them a bit while I’m bored at work.

I get Alliance are outnumbered and farmed but don’t act like Alliance doesn’t farm lowbie Horde for HK’s when they hit 48. When I get farmed I just keep questing until yall get bored, or I move to a dungeon. But please, don’t come on these forums with your BS story to make people feel bad for you. I mean, just wow, you are so full of it.

If the part about the rogue ganking you when you ported is true. I’m glad. YOU are the garbage in this story.

4 Likes

WOW and the plot thickens…

1 Like

pressing x to doubt

Seems plausible as whiny as Alliance have been lately.