Daily life as the alliance

Skeram Alliance here.

Felt like spending some time in the woods so I flew to good ol’ Moonglade.

I land and I’m immediately ganked by two warlocks. I managed to kill one as I died because they’re garbage, but that doesn’t matter. I walk back, rez up and run. I look back and there’s the locks and now a priest chasing me. I take them on a path around the entirety of moonglade until I’m eventually death coiled and die.

I walk back and they’re still camping me as I’m the first alliance they’ve seen in hours.

I spirit rez and teleport to SW. I am immediately ganked by a rogue after the loading screen and die.

I log out.

Latest ratio for skeram is about 23% alliance to 77% horde.

34 Likes

Not gonna lie, this made me laugh.

The world was out to get you.

17 Likes

Buy a invisibility potion and walk away?

1 Like

Doesn’t solve the underlying issue of being unable to go anywhere. Alliance haven’t been able to use boats on my server 24 hours a day since honor released. Mage profits have never been higher!

11 Likes
26 Likes

Choose zones that don’t have roads like Un’Goro. If you go to Felwood ofc you will get farmed by pats.

You didn’t even glimpse at the video did you?

9 Likes

Some of you people are so dense, that you’ll never understand what it’s like until you’re the one receiving it. Seriously, why even comment if you’re not going to bother trying to get it?

34 Likes

What kind of invigorating game content am I supposed to expect from un’guro? Devilsaur? The FP is camped there 24/7 as well, and it’s a solid 5 minute walk back.

3 Likes

Daily life of the alliance who play on servers that match their play style (something the OP should look into).
Using your situation, land in Moonglade, wave to the warlocks who wave back while going about my business. Decide hey I want to do some PvP , type /pvp and attack a Horde village to start some PvP fun, when have had my fun type /pvp again and wait for flag to wear off and then go back to my day.

2 Likes

That argument doesn’t work as the Horde don’t have this issue. They can play the game normally with some PvP here and there if they feel like it, like a PvE server.

Alliance are spending 80% of their game time dead. Faction imbalance =/= choosing PvP over PvE.

16 Likes

I think that its a serious problem that there is imbalance on any servers, but especially pvp servers. Steps to severely limit or prevent imbalances should have been included with wow classic.

Its not that fun to 5 v 1 alliance constantly. This is not just a waaa pvp on a pvp server thing, you can say that if its 50/50 or even 60/40 but not 80/20. At that point its just stupid. I blame free transfers. Transfers in general really.

5 Likes

sure it does, if you don’t want the chance of dying by other players constantly then you should not be on a PvP server. Over time your server may swap who is dominate faction to the Alliance but until then you are on the lower pop faction and therefore getting killed more (but that is what you signed up for when you chose a server where you are constantly flagged PvP) . This is the PvP server playstyle, if it does not match yours then you chose the wrong server.

2 Likes

The real losers are the masses of zerg sitting around waiting for one person to show up, what a waste, I knew there were some boring and wussy people out there, but yeesh.

12 Likes

It’s not a “chance” of dying. Do you not understand where I’m coming from here?

You. Cannot. Play. The. Game.

This is 100% because of the faction imbalance. I want to PvP. I don’t want to get completely invalidated by the horde having 4x our population. You can’t travel, you can’t quest, you can’t level, you can’t dungeon. Even going into BRM with 3 guilds to get to MC we still run into 150+ horde just doing their own thing.

14 Likes

Skeram is a server i feel bad for, most other servers are fine really.

I started on Skeram as an alliance and it has only gotten worse since i left…

Everyone complaining about a 5% or even 7-8% is just looking to complain though.

1 Like

so PvP happened on a PvP server. as you don’t like unregulated open world PvP you are on the wrong server type.

The Horde is precisely like the classic Bully caricature where they always need their goons to hold down their victims as they act real tough. And in the end, without their goons, they turn out to be the biggest coward of all.

Every single time I PvP at SS on Stalagg, the moment that Alliance players match the Horde you all scatter exactly like cockroaches when we charge.

I feel sympathy for you losers though, at least we don’t need superior numbers to kick your asses when the going gets fair.

16 Likes

Makes up for HS I guess.

Tons of people on here are not use to world pvp on a pvp server. Most of you would never survive in Ultima Online and would quit first day someone takes all your stuff. I never seen such a bunch of whiny people here. If you roll on a PVP server, you get whats coming to you, there is no set type of criteria that this or that is pvp. No, PVP comes in all shapes and YES sizes. If you can’t handle it, tough. You signed up for a PVP server and you complain with what you get. This generation of people that want things fixed that doesn’t need fixing is insane. I’ve delt with the same raids pvp in vanilla and I deal with it now everyday. I never complained once. Boomers know what it’s like while these Zoomers are acting like entitled teenagers.

5 Likes