Daelin Proudmoore did nothing wrong

I feel betrayed, Lorelai.

5 Likes

It isn’t that she is betraying the Story Forum, its that she knows we can handle MHP’s better than GD. Granted it is an ancient take that has been argued to death so much that not even the Forsaken could raise anything useful out of it but still. Have faith in your friends!

2 Likes

On the other hand, this …

… makes it sound like some people think we’re all MHPs here? Which, WTF?

7 Likes

It’s just envy that GD can’t handle lore discussions. If you don’t believe me, go onto GD and mention anything about Sylvanas, Arthas, Jaina, Illidan, or any other character that interests you and see how many people lose their minds.

2 Likes

I figured this thread got moved here from GD.

I think the World’s End Tavern is more appropriate for Role Playing, but the Story Forum ends up being GD’s waste basket.

8 Likes

He did plenty wrong, but it reveals a lot about the minds Metzen handed his story off to that MoP (some would argue Cata) went out of its way to vindicate the character’s hatred and bigotry. I prefer to believe Metzen himself wasn’t one of those minds.

3 Likes

I would really prefer if the moral of a series isn’t “racism is correct, slay the inferiors!” as well, yeah.

3 Likes

Story Forums gets all the crazies, it’s more fun taking on the crazies from a lore perspective.

Oh that’s funny I didn’t realize the thread was moved here LOL.

3 Likes

you are “humanazing” an allien race that came to your world to destroyed and eat your family alive, if that happens in earth we would incinerate every single allien creature in sight, you are not thinking like an azerothian.

the best humans could do for their own safety was killing all orcs.

orcs have no parallels in real world, they are not green skin humans, they are an alien specie killing, raping and destroying entire nations

2 Likes

Why is it always an MHP? Clearly there’s something wrong in the ranks of Alliance pallydom. Going forward, I propose that all major Alliance NPC paladins be female dark iron dwarves.

1 Like

I don’t like agreeing with this guy, but he’s got a point. Jaina’s daddy simply fought the enemy.

1 Like

Don’t feed the trolls

Weird, the actual natives of Azeroth would probably describe WoW humans as that as well. They sure as hell aren’t native.

All land is troll…no wait…elemental land!

1 Like

I mean I’m doing my part… by also going female man’ari.

2 Likes

they are native as they exist only in azeroth, they evolved as a race in azeroth thru thousands of years

orc invasion happens in what? 5 years? that’s not enough time to consider them less than alien invaders

1 Like

They are a mutant strain of a species that was warped by the void. that species was placed on the planet to subjugate it by the Titans.

And subjugate they did, pushing out the native inhabitants of an entire continent to the fringes and wracking up a death count Blackhand could only dream of.

2 Likes

How dare you besmirch my human characters rightful heritage as a Titan robot!

1 Like

Wait… everything the Titans made was pretty much iron EVERYTHING…

Future paradox pokemon always start with Iron…

… we’re all paradoxes.

1 Like

a human is not a construct nor a vrikul, they sure are of azerothing origin. even stone and metals used to make the construcs where from azeroth soil

that aside, in humans eyes orcs were allien invaders not green humans, not even trolls, they should have killed them all, that was the most intelligent choice but they kept them alive for the story, irl we would kill every allien on earth if they invade the way orcs did

1 Like