Daelin Proudmoore did nothing wrong

I suggest touring through the WotLK titan dungeons. One of them, at least, has iron vrykul - titan-forged beings - as a boss.

2 Likes

No its not, this is stupid and insane.

2 Likes

i do know where humans, dwarves and gnome come from, but they are not titan construcs anymore as we are not monkeys

2 Likes

This but unironically.

3 Likes

They are descended from the same, with their ancestors having been affected by the Curse of Flesh. The races in question are Titanic in origin.

1 Like

titanic origin doesn’t make them less azerothian as they were created IN azeroth with azeroth soil, they didn’t come from another world they were created in azeroth and kept evolving in azeroth

2 Likes

Point is, they would not exist in their current form had it not been for having their titanforged ancestors contract the Curse of Flesh.

1 Like

Orcish children have no less a right to be called native Azerothians than humans do then

6 Likes

if you thinking like someone that read wow lore from novels you are right, if you an azerothian watching your family being eating alive by green demons you will kill them all no matter their age

2 Likes

And my point is that humans have done the same things as orcs, just more efficiently to the natives of Azeroth.

If they hadn’t, they’d be sitting cramped in Tirisfal.

trolls are always being trolled, blizzard treats trolls as they are angry to everyone and everybody sees that as a justification to kill them and invade them that’s why elves and humans invade trolls but not each others

trolls failled to kill elves and human and they lost their entire lands, same happened to orcs, humans keep them alive and orcs brough disgrace to the alliance.

1 Like

One precludes the other.

I have found most modern trolls are actually rather dim.

The art of trolling has seen a decline since the mid 2000s

2 Likes

Heres the thing. If he’s actually trolling then he doesn’t actually believe this. If he really is that stupid he can’t be trolling.

I mean it was more of “Chased the enemy, who had decided to go to a whole other continent and get away from them and then started stuff with them there despite them not really being interested in that”

felllow tribes being wiped out by short little diseased robotspawn…

It did use to mean something back in the day.

1 Like

Daelin wasn’t intended to be right. I was kind of shocked to learn during BFA there was a startling number of Alliance players who thought he was originally written to be right the whole time. Like we were supposed to agree with him during The Founding of Durotar.

Of course, Blizzard over time kept increasingly writing him as having been right all along. They spent more time on his daughter agonizing over betraying him than on the Horde reflecting on his actions when they were actively infiltrating his homeland who swore by his rightness.

The Faction War just rotted the writer’s brains I guess. For god’s sake, they started seriously contemplating the old chestnut that Orcs were only relatively peaceful because of Thrall being human raised. He was raised by a drunkard sexual predator who trained him as a gladiator with intent to turn him into the commander of his conquering legion, why did they start seriously considering that idea?

5 Likes

Average Male Human Paladin

4 Likes

Him and Garithos, and WC3 was not being subtle about them being bad

6 Likes

I was being entirely unironic

I am still floored that BfA never actually told the story of Daelin Proudmoore to the Horde player. Maybe they assumed that WC3 Reforged would be a massive hit and we’d all play it and know who he was, but even then, they should have explained it to the Horde PC in WoW.

Can’t help thinking the fact that Taretha Foxton’s creator joined the writing staff might have something to do with it.

9 Likes