Daelin Proudmoore did nothing wrong

-Guy who shed first blood

1 Like

From the read, he went after civilians (raiding settlements on the Kalimdor coast).

Once you go after civvies, you lose all claim to “good guy”.

9 Likes

There is no innocent Proudmoore.

2 Likes

My character is canonically 33. She wasn’t involved in anything Horde or Alliance related, until an emo dragon torched her Island, and jacked her bid for Trade Prince.

Sorry fam, but you are to blame for everything that’s happened since the end of the 2nd war. Your attitude proves it. You and Daelin belong together.

In the Maw.

Find Sylvanas and you guys can run Tor’ghast as a group.

2 Likes

I think she’d pass on that group tbh.

2 Likes

This game was better when faction pride/hate was a thing.

6 Likes

If someone can pull off “faction hate” without making it mandatory or crossing decent boundaries, all good.

1 Like

Canonically I did take part in the attacks in Kalimdor, but if those children had lived they would have grown up to be Orcs, I spared them a crueler fate.

2 Likes

Derek did nothing wrong.

8 Likes

me looking at the one check mark i dodged

11 Likes

And I am seeing the same tired old excuse for Genocide use in fantasy and unfortunately In Real Life for ages.

2 Likes

“But if those children had lived they would have grown up” is the worst part so far. Yes it’s a reduction of the original quote, but to make a statement.

1 Like

Average HMP thread.

4 Likes

Oh boy, I should roll a female Eredar paladin just to counter…

2 Likes

Same with the Alliance when Alliance Prince Arthas ran across Quel’thalas killing everyone in sight

Of course we all agree an entire alliance is based on its worst characters.

4 Likes

Daelin did everything wrong.

Just like most people that don’t bother listening.

5 Likes

He wasnt Alliance his first action was destroying the Alliance capital city lmao.

3 Likes

He thought he was destroying it to save it but you can say the same thing about various Orcs who did horrible things. That was hardly the honor system that most Orcs follow.

1 Like

Hypocrisy is so 2020. Get with the times. Intellectual honesty is the new hotness.

BTW :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, we KNOW they posted it here to see if their johnson could get that special tingle and give them an O-face. I just find it hilarious that people get off to anything that boils down to “the son must pay for the sins of the father” style of writing.

Sure, there’s a very real empathic connection to such themes in real life because we see it happen all around us in real-time but I still consider it garbage writing. But hey, I have horrible taste in most things, wouldn’t be surprised if my opinion on writing style just gets slapped onto the ever-expanding list, lol.