Daelin Proudmoore did nothing wrong

cough first war cough

Honorable kills: 106. 097

Yes them referencing Garithos is hilarious considering he was another victim of the Horde after they promised peace.

3 Likes

You’ve never been to a Horde BBQ, the food is to die for!

Just look at these BBQ ribs made from Human Male Paladins !

Yum! :yum:

2 Likes

He had to pull forces to his crumbling lines in the north from the lesser pressed forces…he disliked elves but it made sense.

He then watched the people he didn’t trust side with OLD GOD minions…

2 Likes

The Old Gods weren’t common knowledge. He didn’t know that. And he was pulling forces from the elves while telling them to take out three full scale Scourge bases so them being lesser-pressed is complete BS on your part. And they took the aid of the Naga BECAUSE he put them in that situation.

3 Likes

Because, unlike the real world where there is only one race, the human race, and racism is based on skin color alone and therefore unjustified, actual different races exist in the World with overall defining traits/characteristics that make the racism justified.

For instance, almost all of my characters, including the Horde ones, are prejudice against the Forsaken because they find them creepy and unnatural because they are.

(Please note: I also have two Forsaken characters which is one more than any of the other Horde races I have so I do not hate the race; I think they are one of the more interesting races to play given their unique antecedents and condition.)

9 Likes

Still it’s promoting that kind of behavior.

He was being entirely encircled by the scourge… his crime was what taking away footmen and riflemen from the faction of immortal mages?

You understand this was all well after the first war, right? That his death occured after the Third War, the war of the Scourge? Some, TWENTY YEARS after the events of the first?

You’ve got to, being the lore expert :roll_eyes: -take note of the eyes- that you are.

3 Likes

You dare?!

:dizzy_face:

2 Likes

You really can’t see the difference?

4 Likes

They weren’t immortal. Blood Elves were never immortal. Long-lived yes. And yes. He was pulling key forces away from the elves before ordering them to make an impossible attack. He was clearly trying to get them killed. And when they allied with Naga to complete his impossible task? He was going to have them all executed.

3 Likes

I don’t think he was trying to kill them this is during the fall of the eastern kingdoms after the fall of lorderon. It was the human kingdoms being hammered from all sides. There was also nothing stopping the elves from retreating over joining a random faction of sea witches…

I can, but I think it’s a weird double standard to adhere to. Don’t tolerate real racism while playing down fake racism requires kind of a weird headspace once you think about it.

He was. It was just his way of being subtle about it. Then he merely used the naga as an excuse to execute them all.

4 Likes

Killing Daelin was delightful.

4 Likes

I didn’t see Garithos as a subtle character.

1 Like

Yes, I know there were other more recent wars including the second war where the Horde also attacked the alliance but I brought up the first one because we were discussing who shed first blood.

1 Like

Or it makes it easier to look at real racism as the idiocy it is. /shrug

2 Likes

Who shed first blood is utterly irrelevant. The war was all but over. And as has already been mentioned, the acting Warchief at the time, Thrall, was not involved in the 1st, was a slave for most of the 2nd, and was too busy trying to repair the near dead Horde thru most of the 3rd.

So… again. Eyes. They be rolling.

4 Likes

It doesn’t when you recognize the difference between being prejudgmental against people the same race as you based on their skin color, something that is not inherent good or bad, and being prejudgmental against people of a race who are inherently unnatural/violent/greedy/ect, which are all considered harmful traits by today’s standards (although greed is becoming more and more acceptable these days).

1 Like