Daelin Proudmoore did nothing wrong

We ban racists from the forums so why not ban people rping as racists?

3 Likes

Typical Male Human Paladin post.

7 Likes

It is kinda weird… people should of been far less cool with jaina killing him especially after he was retroactively proven RIGHT.

3 Likes

Daelin burns down Durotar’s jungle → Orcs have no resources in a time of crisis → Nelves attacked

1 Like

Jaina didn’t kill him. She just stood aside as Rexxar, Chen, and Rokhan did the deed with Rexxar landing the finishing blow.

2 Likes

Is it possible to ignore someone on this forum so hard that their threads don’t even show up in the thread list at all?

Like, to not even see the thread title?

4 Likes

Splitting hairs when you lead a army against him.

1 Like

It was four people. And he’s not been proven right.

1 Like

I mean he predicted the horde would betray the alliance the second they got their strength back and it is what they did…its hard to say he was hasn’t been.

5 Likes

Except for the multiple times they’ve had peace. Hell they have peace now.

1 Like

I mean there is peace after you decimate them for a while… garrosh, slyvannas…

4 Likes

And both times it wasn’t the Horde was evil so much as spurred on by a crap leader.

2 Likes

… so it wasn’t the hordes fault an older boy told them too the faction?

2 Likes

That or you submit that the Alliance is just as crap for their own leaders. Let’s start with Garithos

Wasn’t he betrayed by the forsaken and killed after he accepted their truce?

5 Likes

:peach: :clap:

No, bad Draenei!

5 Likes

Aww, gaslighting. How adorable.

You don’t even get the pleasure of Azula this time, you’re stuck with emojis. BEHOLD :roll_eyes:

"Though Jaina Proudmoore had managed to earn Warchief Thrall’s trust, Daelin felt that he had to crush the Horde before they gained a foothold in Kalimdor. While Proudmoore headed towards land, he ordered Lieutenant Alverold to take an exploratory fleet and scout out the coasts of Kalimdor, while Lieutenant Benedict was to wait and lead a second wave to Durotar.

He began raiding the coast and assaulting orcish settlements, but when they began to fight back he withdrew and retreated to the island citadel of Theramore."

6 Likes

I’ve killed millions of Human Male Paladins and eveytime I think about it, I get those warm fuzzy feelings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:peach: :clap:

No, bad boy! :wink:

2 Likes

Yup. And this was after his racism forced the Blood Elves to leave the Alliance.

3 Likes