Daelin Proudmoore did nothing wrong

Where can I sign up?

3 Likes

No need! As a member of the Horde, you’re already signed up for a short term stay in a Premium Revendreth Resort, complete with all the amenities paid for by your Horde Care plan.

Horde Care
“Today’s Warcrimes are Tomorrow’s problem.”

10 Likes

Sweet, I loved my time in Revendreth the atmosphere was wonderful, and the people were delightful. I could have done without the tea parties, but that wasn’t the fault of the residents. They were very kind and understanding.

The outfits though… those were by far the best part. Before I had to return this bright sun scorched world, I made sure to commission a full wardrobe from their most excellent artisans.

3 Likes

Oh look, a Human giving us lectures on bigotry. how droll.

Technically it’s specists. And they are technically our degenerate cousins, so it’s actually a family matter.

I prefer to call them what they are…stealers of our lands. Which we will reclaim one day.

Damn, i’m such an evil forsaken, it would be a shame to be sent to the realm with goth dom’s to bully me

5 Likes

People who role play on the story forums need therapy. That is all I am saying looking at certain posts in this thread recently…

5 Likes

People who get bent about people roleplaying here need a life.

2 Likes

With all due respect this is the story forums not the roleplay forums.

Also since you say I need a life, what life should I get? Yours?

1 Like

With all due respect… so what? I’d rather see more roleplay posts than topics tossed here from General Discussion.

3 Likes

I would rather not have either tbh.

3 Likes

Do refugees often show up and start making war and conquering the native populations? That doesn’t sound like refugees to me.

they didn’t conquer anything tho

3 Likes

The Pilgrims did just that.

3 Likes

Racism is the worst thing you can do

I am reminded of a joke by Norm Macdonald (youtube.com)

The orcs did not start the war with the nelves~

4 Likes

The night elves attacked first. The Warsong clan did not know they existed when they were sent to Ashenvale to prepare a proper settlement while the rest of the Horde were looking for the Oracle in Stonetalon. The Night Elves were like, “these green creatures are cutting down our trees, we must kill them”.

9 Likes

The first group of pilgrims no. The second and third groups oh my yes.

Getting back to Warcraft, Thrall did not attack the Night Elves and it was Grom who went into Ashenvale to harvest lumber without knowledge of anyone living there. Though, considering Grom’s temperament I’m not sure if he would have cared if anyone was living in Ashenvale.

Admittedly yea I don’t see Grom halting all lumber harvesting just because some tall purple elves asked him too, but we’ll never know.

3 Likes

Doing battle for resources was pretty much the norm for the Orc clans on Draenor, I doubt that Grom bothered to ask given that the mentality was . “If we can take it… it’s ours.”

1 Like

Refugees can be escaped slaves.

2 Likes