Daelin Proudmoore did nothing wrong

kek
The Alliance hates the vile bastard just like Garithos, the only ones to even mourn his death were the Kul Tirans and they left the Alliance over it

Daelin rots in the Maw and that is great :slight_smile:

There is no evidence that Daelin is in the Maw. Considering how literal world-breakers went into Revendreth before BFA, at most he’ll be there.

The only one rotting in the Maw is Sylvanas.

You’re projecting. Take your meds. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And this is how you know that this guy must be at least a Cataclysm baby.

Classic Stormwind had a statue and plaque of Daelin, honored as “friend of Stormwind”.

3 Likes

the day will come finally when Kul Tiras pay for their crimes.

She is in the Maw willingly to fetch souls. If she wanted she had avoided capture.

I am not the one with mental issues here.

Racism is the worst thing you can do so he would deserve it.

Ah Yes, she could avoid capture while standing literally in front of the Arbiter, the Covenant leaders, Jaina, Anduin, Thrall, Tyrande, Maiev, Alleria, etc. Frankfully with Danuser at the helm it wouldn’t have been impossible to believe.

Not sure why you’re saying this when you literally admit in the past that you need to take breaks for your mental issues and your meds.

Racism is the worst thing you can do so he would deserve it.

Cope.

2 Likes

???

/10chars

1 Like

Daelin was a raging racist.

3 Likes

It’s not really racism when they’re different species.

Daelin is in bastion probably.

2 Likes

Its still bigotry, and i doubt it at best he’d have been destined for maldraxxus

2 Likes

Garrosh wasn’t in the maw, he was in Revendreth.

Daelin would probably spend some time in Revendreth then would be repurposed to another afterlife.

1 Like

not anymore, no-one does nor will again.
Sylvanas is down there rescuing every damned soul so they can be rejudged.
so its a safe bet that Daelin is in revendreth

The orcs have fully functional shamans that can litterally talk to the Spirits of Water and Air, far beyond what the tidesages can manage.

1 Like

I dunno, Tidesages can control the weather. Shamans have to ask permission to control the weather. That makes Tidesages more powerful imho.

3 Likes

Shamans are the masters of getting a “Yes” to their requests. I would put my money on a shaman against a Tidesage any day.

Especially on land.

2 Likes

Shamans suck. Once again humans get an unfair Advantage over other races.

Exactly what I would expect from an elf.

What does the Horde need you for again?

Oh look, a troll player who hates elves. How original.

Oh look, racist comments against elves. Daring today, aren’t we?

Remember to call them “knife-ears” too. :yawning_face:

1 Like

I support the Horde. I simply call out Blizzard being ugly enough to not properly utilize their own fantasy universe.

The greatest contribution Shadowlands gave us right here folks.

Being a horrible monster during your life on Azeroth gets you bullied by vampire girls after you die.

Some people might even be into that. Ahem.

5 Likes