Dad Gamer In Need Of Guild

Hello friends! Just back in and ready for TWW after SL left a sour taste. Dad of 1 and my play time is limited, looking to find a group of like minded wow players who want to tackle all the game has to offer but know that it’s just a game and other things take priority.

I main a Blood DK and will have a Druid and shaman as well.

Have my brother and buddy in the same boat and looking for a chill group.

Heya, I’m not sure what kind of raiding you looking for or what class(es) you are, but I am going to leave my guild info here in case it fits!

Raid nights- Weds/Thurs/Monday * 8PM - 11PM EST
< I I I > Is currently recruiting for TWW. Our goal for Empire is to build a community of players who are looking for something different. We want to go back to how guilds used to be. We want to make friends, kill bosses, and have fun doing it. We are ready to have fun guild-wide events on nights we aren’t raiding, doing M+ or PVP again. However, this is not a casual raiding guild. Our raid environment is one where we respect each other. We work together as team to be better and you will be expected to do the best that you can. Our goals for TWW are to get AoTC and into Mythic with Cutting Edge in mind. This means that we expect to advance to AoTC fairly quickly, and move on to Mythic difficulty. We will hit mythic hard and get as far as we can.

Our leadership is currently 6/8M Vault, 7/9M Abberus, 6/9M Amir in current seasons and in awakened season. We have previous Cutting Edge experience as does most of our raiding roster. Raid nights are Weds/Thurs/Monday * 8PM - 11PM EST. Monday will be mandatory and used during progression (the first month or two). Afterwards it will be an optional heroic/alt clear.

We currently need DPS!
Specific class needs- Evoker(prefer aug, but dev works!), Havoc DH (just a bonus if you are one of these!)

Recruitment Contacts-
Discord- bubbli. (with a period at the end), haytred
Btag- Tellu#11210, Haytred#1922

Hey there! I, along with some friends, who are also dads and limited on play time, just started up a new guild! We are returning players for TWW, and we would like to ease into raiding and run mythic+. If this interests you lmk and we can get you in. We’re active players and active on Discord!
BNET: Sacred#1157
Discord: sacred#7757

1 Like

Just sent you a request on discord

Hi Fishknight,

I am also a returning player and a dad. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. On where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hey Fishknight,

We are still recruiting for our guild and while we are full on tanks, (though flexing tank for keys a big bonus) see that you play other toons and may dps as well? I have linked our current recruitment post below about what we are all about and our contact info.

THE DIGNIFIED:
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    Random pvp shenanigans too!
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.

Heya

The stress of adulting sucks! Check us out and see if our times work for you. We’d love to have you aboard.

Hi Fishknight!

I think you folks would be a good fit for our guild. I would love to chat with you folks if you’re interested. Please check our recruitment post below.

Found a Green Quest recruiting for TWW

Hey FIshknight my btag is adema#1487 if you are still looking around hit me up and we can chat about some stuff.

Hello Fishknight,

Bunch of dad gamers, as well as new and returning players, in our guild, and you and your brother & buddy would be more than welcome. We do a fair bit of M+ and some casual raiding. Please contact me if interested! Thanks!

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Heyo,

We love to have a chat with you if you’re still looking for a guild. We are an Aotc focused raid team looking to add to our roster. We raid Wednesday, Thursday 9pm to 12pm est.

Hey Fishknight! Not sure how our days/times line up with dadlife but feel free to check out our official recruitment post below and see how it stacks up against your needs. If you’d like more info shoot me an add on Discord and we can chat.

Hello Fishnight
I would like to invite you to take a look at Reluctance on Proudmoor, We are a cross faction cross realm guild looking to rebuild after our last guild fell apart do to the Mythic team issues. We are full of families with kids and are a laid back guild but look to see more of the game. feel free to reach out to me or my co gm if you have any questions.
Hope to see you in game.
GM- Ghostridder - Discord - ghostridder
Assistant GM - Keayara - Discord - keayara

hello fishknight from tichondrius!

Bricked is a fast growing Horde and Alliance guild looking to raid heroic and mythic. Teams are forming, come get your spot. All specs are welcome. We run keys on the daily, have toons and alts to run at all levels of keys, always looking to make more push teams. We are friendly and helpful. Don’t be discouraged to join if your new we can guide you on the right path to down bosses and have fun. We have great leadership and awesome guild members looking to have fun. Come be a part of greatness.

Btag: Kamikazi#11451
Discord: yelomeloz