D4 event and griefers

So you got 2 bags on the same character the same day? What I found was that repeating the event reduces the chance of getting anything at all. 3 out of 5 characters the last time I ran it got no loot at all. The goblin was unclickable.

Gunna say again.

Yesterday was first I tried, got the bag with the goodies, back and head cosmetic,pet. Then a couple hours later went and did again not expecting much and got the mount and 36 slot bag.

It’s an rng thing.

Idk how Goblin was unclickable I clicked on the icon at bottom of my screen and not a single issue hitting him.

My feeling is that the 36 slot bag is maybe a 10% drop. But if there is transmog gear, it doesn’t drop except from the bag.

He did not sparkle after the kill. That kind of unclickable.

Did you actually tab target him when spawned and get hits in?

Every single one I’ve done with min hitting still was able to loot.

2 out of 5 party members were able to loot him. And I do use a macro.

What….? Another use for my punching bags?

1 Like

That’s not what I asked and tbh I wouldn’t party up for that as it is when there is really no reason to outside of going to Stormwind for it so you can get rezzed if you get killed by another player.

I’m not sure how I didn’t answer the question, since using the target macro I had definitely tagged him.

i’ve got 3 bags (different characters, of course)
i’ve had 3 of Wirts legs (all the same one)
the backpack transmog
the cloak and hood
the nightmare banner toy
the pet (so many times that i can’t even give it away anymore at this point)

if you already had the items from the bag, why is that an issue?
it wouldn’t shock me if the items are unique and incorrectly tagged, i haven’t seen a second one drop.

I asked "Did you actually tab target him when spawned and get hits in?

Every single one I’ve done with min hitting still was able to loot."

I didn’t ask about if you were in a party group for it lmao

To me that sounds like the rng gods aren’t behaving for you.

i just switch alts depending on which factions city it’s spawning in.
ain’t nobody got time for corpse runs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How hard is to just click tab untill you target the Gob ?

5 Likes

Right, I want to kill him on Alliance I got my Alliance chars and do it on them and vice versa :slight_smile:

1 Like

tab targeting is probably a recipe for disaster.
chances are you’d just end up beating up on a dummy.
plenty of times i’ve seen gobo dead, and people are still blindly attacking a dummy :grimacing:

see above :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think my biggest issue was getting around the flagged Alliance in Org this morning but wasn’t too bad.

Almost made the mistake of hitting a toy today but spotted quick enough to avoid it :slight_smile:

Again, missing the point. Im not trying to argue over the point. Im just saying…there is literally no other reason to do it unless you just want to impede others’ efforts and annoy the crap out of people. Thats all. No reason to get all offended. its really not worth it XD.
As far as the feast…there are still times on my server where its packed and gets to legendary X3. But there are definitely times when noone is there. Just depends on day of week/server.

2 Likes
1 Like

but there is.
it’s a game.
people should be able to play while they wait.
it’s not a waiting room or a library.
it’s silly to expect people to get to the location, dismount, and just do nothing while they wait.
I’m not offended, I’m annoyed.
It’s breaking my brain how people can’t seem to just… get on with things, without the need to find something, ANYTHING, to complain about.

It seems that there are two very distinct groups of people.
Group one: “Improvise, adapt, overcome”
Group two: “Complain, demand, tantrum”

I’m happy to make a full tutorial for how to create a target macro, and assign an “interact with target” key if that will help make peoples lives easier, and ease the complaints… but it won’t.
People who want to complain, don’t want solutions. They have an ingrained need to find problems.

3 Likes

LOL fair enough. Funny though, Im one of those people who NEVER COMPLAIN about anything in this game. So much so that my friends get annoyed with me over loving everything about it. This, on the other hand, just bothers me.

3 Likes

All that matters, is that Lilith gets a redemption story